Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Rank Up ♪

Choo choo all aboard the monster train

would be my guess at least, twins are cute so i let the glorious nippon food culture meme slide :3

Double-page supporter
Good luck, it's up till chapter 13 on Easy Going Scans' website in case anyone here wants to catch up

Dex-chan lover
I've been linking to chapters of the EGS version in the title comments, but once a group uploading here gets close behind (if not matched or ahead of EGS) then I'll see no reason for posting those links.

Dex-chan lover
I coulda swore that this was at like chapter 10 on mangadex before and there are more than 10 tranaslated. Why were they deleted? Group ddin't want them?

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax

nope they're have never been 10 scans here the group here did say another group that doesn't upload on Mangadex does scanlate this series could have been them you are thinking of

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax, @Tych

Copies of the EGS version were uploaded without approval by EGS but deleted shortly thereafter. Mangadex does not retain translated scans over the objections of the group that produced the translations.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist

yeah but at the time I don't remember EGS having 10 chapters of the story actually I remember at most I remember reading 1 or 2 on "here" at the time then they left Mangadex and requested that all they're scans be removed to keep traffic on the series they do high on their website

Contributor
@Tych
What they're referring to is that about a month ago some user on MD decided to rip all the scans of this series from EGS and then uploaded them here under "no group", this was way after EGS decided to pull there releases from the site. These chapters were only on the site for a few hours before being removed.

Here are the comments from that brief period: https://mangadex.org/thread/3450/4

Dex-chan lover
@Nighthawlc wait really I don't remember that happening? I have had this marked for over a year and I don't remember receiving a update about chapters being on here

Aggregator gang
This is so damn cute I love it . I was so happy when they made it into a manga

I wonder who/What the twins are they are so mysterious

Contributor
@Tych
Well, as I said, they were only present for a few hours so it's possible you were asleep or busy when it happened, but it did happen as you can see in the link.
In any case it was that event that caused me to find out that EGS were even doing this series.

Dex-chan lover
@Nighthawlc, @Tych

The person or persons posting the EGS translations here may have got the scans at one of the aggregator sites that disregard what the translators insist. That person or those persons may have been oblivious of EGS policy.

The posting was about a month ago, and involved two episodes, each brief. p71rock made multiple uploads. Some of us found only blank chapters. These blank uploads were deleted. Then, about a day later, there were many readable new chapters (bringing things to about chapter 10) translated by EGS, uploaded by another account, but only briefly.

Dex-chan lover
even though EGS is translating this on their site you might as well snipe em, they refuse to let anyone read their comics on any other site so fuck em

I just want to point out that this group started scanlating the series before EGS picked it up, so they aren't really sniping anyone here. It just happens that EGS is releasing chapters at a much faster pace.

Double-page supporter
Hmmm I think I've already read this chapter before...

Users who are viewing this thread