For You, I Will Follow Obediently

If it's family tradition how does she not know about it? Did she never notice her father's and/or mother's butler?

So many loopholes in the story. But the art is amazing. And the most annoying protagonist ever with a cliché rich heir(ess) syndrome. Growing up with robots is no excuse to be rude and ingnorant af. Being wary, timid, or shy is understandable. Being respectful is not. I just hope somewhere along the way the author would clearly show the justification of the protagonist's ridiculous attitude. Thank you so much, though, for the scanlation group picking up this series. You guys are doing amazing job.

Dex-chan lover
The other one by this name is the one that has the chapters

Art and translation are pretty great, but the story is very average.
IMO, watch Inu x Boku SS instead.

mrf

Ah?! What??!!! Flashback... Dududududu... Ok. movie mode with a still image dun dun dun. Me cooking!!! scene in the pool, Some romance in comedy.. What?? Sparta!! Flashback. Romance again baaam!!! to be continue.

Overall GOOooOOooOOood

Is the author want us to see it like a movie?? It's cool tho if you read how the scenery are.

Favorite part is how it open the next chapter with the cooking thing

@peccare "...and the most annoying protagonist ever with a cliché rich heir(ess) syndrome. Growing up with robots is no excuse to be rude and ignorant af. Being wary, timid, or shy is understandable. Being respectful is not. I just hope somewhere along the way the author would clearly show the justification of the protagonist's ridiculous attitude..."

I disagree, I can understand the rude part very well because she comes from an arrogant class background of "us" and the "help". I agree with you about the "no excuse for being ignorant af", if she's supposed to be the the heir and she's being groomed, she would also be educated about many basic skills which she would have taught, watched/learned, or figure out. I hate lazy writing to create a story for the art work, at least for me art may initially draw me in but I stick around for the story.

It's okay, let's agree to disagree.

I still can't fathom how coming from a high class background would entitle someone to be as rude as she was. Based on my experience, the higher your class and the level of your education, you would be less inclined to act discourteously and rudely. It would be a different case if you're a nouveau or being rich later in life through a shortcut, such as winning a lottery, then you would be more likely to flaunting your wealth and class by behaving rudely and looking down upon everyone.

Nonetheless, I understand your standpoint. I'm only less inclined to accept it as it is.

Fed-Kun's army
I came for the art but the MC just pisses me off so I dropped the series instantly.

Honestly, I'm still enjoying this so far. I don't understand the poor ratings. It definitely isn't an amazing piece of work like "Yona of the Dawn," but I've read plenty of worse manga/webtoon/etc that were rated higher than 7.

chinese speak here, Just read the chinese raws. It's very disappointing. It ends very abruptly and feels very unfinished.

they confess to each other and it just ends. lots of loose ends and unfinished subplots.

Contributor
i think there’s a lot of room and potential for a bit of world building,

Dropped as soon as a serious love rival got introduced. That kind of drama I can do without in my Slice of Life stories.

I had high hopes too, the characters and world-building was interesting.

Also, felt I should make a comment about the Female Lead, since people are arguing that she's a cliché rich girl type.

I've seen worse people in real life, and they didn't lose their mother early, have a father that keeps a distance from them, nor two-faced people all around them. Yes, she's rude, though not evil-minded. It's obvious she has just never gotten enough parental love nor guidance. High class schooling isn't gonna fix that problem.

@ataniphor is this spoiler legit? 🙈 Thank you because it's saved my time reading this.

I enjoyed this so far and I was expecting it to fulfil its potential. Guess it's not my read.

Group Leader
idk the cover art seemed okay but the actual art has stiff as fuck poses and a very annoying characters.
i read up to chapter 4 and dropped it. usually i'd read something to at least ch10-15 before dropping it, but this is so lame i don't think i can

all in all, disappointing shit.

Users who are viewing this thread