Amague!

Group Leader
I remember seeing this back in the times of free-Fakku !
RIP free-Fakku.

Contributor
I was with it up until the drenched-in-stereotypes black woman was introduced.

Dex-chan lover
I will don’t get this story and I read the first few chapters on free fakku back in the day

it's just kinda weird?
whats with the yelling amague! and the guy hasn't questioned what she means by it even once lmao.

I like this
I like the way the two of them interact and i cant wait to see them becoming an official couple.
As for "amague" if anyone red or still reads Dylan Dog than the mc and his sidekick like to say a weird fraze its probably the same thing as amague here so the only meaning if it has any is only known to the author and perhaps its best to just think of it as her way to express what she felt in that moment, or you know you can just ignore it

Double-page supporter
Hey this is great, don't let the offlbeat faggots get to you off, really looking forward to how the story plays out.

Double-page supporter
@ZnV0YQ: i read comments about Fakku a lot and i still dont understand them. Not the people who complains, not the people who miss it.
Why would you miss free-Fakku? Thanks to being now pay-to-read all its content is uncensored. Thats freaking amazing! People should be grateful to Fakku every day of their lives!
"But you have to pay..." what? Did i hear you have to pay? Well, sure, there is people who pay for it, if not the site would have closed long ago LOL, but there are sites where you can read pay-to-read Fakku content for free tho.

@Tearsax I liked the design and layout of the site. It was my favorite h-manga site. To me it's no difference that they're a pay site now or if they would've been closed because unfortunately I'm broke and can't afford a monthly fee of ~12$ or whatever they charge nowadays.

So yeah I miss free-Fakku.

Double-page supporter
@ZnV0YQ: well, i can understand liking the layout of a site, but that doesnt change the fact that im broke too, so im gonna read their content in other sites that upload it for free. I just have to get used to the new layout or forget about the previous one xDDD

Fed-Kun's army
Sweet sugar, especially chap 11. Sadly no news for this story in 2 years... RIP
The author is focused on other stuff (hentai) now.

@CBFlap I've asked the author and he said he's planning to work on it again, just waiting for the right time. Probably didn't do it yet only because of the lack of support but that's just my guess. That's the reason I uploaded this here and it's kinda sad to see people commenting about fakku instead of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread