Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 9 Ch. 108 - Saotome Senshu, Embarrassed

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, they're gonna tell her that having a relationship will ruin her future and lower her popularity and subsequent sales/merch/whatever.

This is why Japan has a declining birthrate.

Dex-chan lover
lmfao SHE IS NOT A FUCKING IDOL FOR THE LOVE OF GODZ PLS DONT BE A "YOU MUST BREAK UP TROPE"

Dex-chan lover
If the idiot principal is about to try, what I fear he might try, he'll might end up losing his position. I don't know about japan, but manipulating minors into doing something, that is of interest for the guardians, but not in the interest of the wards, boils down into, pressuring them and therefore forcing them. Depending on what he is trying to do, that might become juristic relevant. This also is a very low move in hindsight of morals and that isn't good for his social standing and his position as a principal. Such a principal is no pal of mine and maybe the administration of schools sees this the same way.

Also, if the major is so stupid as to inflict pressure too, that is a wonderful opportunity for the press to crucify her. "The major, that wanted to destroy a young blooming love." is a major, that doesn't get elected anymore.

Do it! I dare both of you. Do it.

Dont get your panties in a bunch guys this is just a story. There are way more things to get upset about in real life than anything a manga can make.

Dex-chan lover
@Australis if i remember correctly japanese have a wierd thinking that idols should be "pure" and yes everybody is treating her like one. Why? She is being sponsored by her city marketplace and being used by the principal of her school and that old lady that is always with him i believe is the city major(?). Both of them are using her for getting re-elected in their repective fields.
Tl;Dr: japs are wierd.

Dex-chan lover
@Australis @Bekin

In addition Japan has a strange thing with idols to where purity means they can sell their brand. If they are not in a relationship there’s a chance that you might be the one they fall for.

In addition idols are forbidden from dating. There was a account where one girl shaved her head when it was revealed she was dating. I agree Japan is weird.

Just let them kiss.

Dex-chan lover
I usually try to be understanding with other cultures and how their way of thinking might be pretty different from mine but this obsession with idols being pure that Japan has is the exception.

This shit is probably the most stupid and cringey thing I have ever heard about and everyone who needs some random pseudo-celebrity to remain a lonely virgin just to they can fantasize about being with her or idolize her is a pathetic excuse of a human being. This is really one of those things that I wish were an anime/manga-only thing but there is enough evidence that there are people like that IRL.

Going back to mangaland, this particular case is fucking dumb because she isn't even a real idol, she is a fucking athlete, athletes getting a shitton of publicity and being turned into the mascot of a particular brand/place isn't that weird. I don't know why in this particular case they need to treat her like an idol and forbid her from being in a relationship, it's just dumb. These old fucks are trying to ruin her life just so she will be more appealing to the sad fucks who need her to be "pure" to fap to her.

Users who are viewing this thread