Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - History's Greatest Loser

Dex-chan lover
it doesn't work that way, though.
he should not be the only one who can grow stronger.

So what he will lose to Poseidon and then suddenly win?

@krippr
Everyone else can get stronger, it's just that he gets stronger faster because his image training allows him to conduct matches at the speed of thought instead of physical limits.
That basically allows him to slim his training down to physical training only, because all the rest can be done in his head. Probably even while he's training his body.

I'd like to preface this by saying I basically never post, but to understand the growth Sasaki made something very important about Shogunate era Japan must be understood.
Meat was essentially forbidden.
This is not a joke,the consumption of meat was forbidden to all except the outcast caste called the Burakumin (部落民) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burakumin. Fish was considered somewhat acceptable, but still mostly frowned upon by the Daimyou and Samurai castes.
Sasaki literally sacrifices everything to become stronger, including his social standing.

Dex-chan lover
favorite part about this manga is
look we know history happened this way, but what if it happened THIS WAY?
what a cool concept

You read it here first. He will win because posiedon won't do the first attack. Only attack back. Look how he forced his brother to attack him with words

Aggregator gang
Kumagawa is a Good Loser, not the Greatest Loser.

In a sense, Kumagawa is different.

One whole chapter of backstory without a single picture of the present in the arena? They are really giving him more place than anyone before. Prettyy sure he is gonna win at this point.
Unless the author really likes to mess around.

Dex-chan lover
@Aids I got a feeling that he will lose but he will put his life on the line. This will put a contrast between how he usually behaves in life and in his afterlife. After all, there is no "next time".

I really like this concept, normally strong people defeat a lot of small fries and they became famous for it, but this guy only wants to fight people stronger than him, i like him

Fed-Kun's army
this....this is the true essence of our Saviour Kojibro!
but seriously i don't know how he can win this....all his fight has been "today i lose but tomorrow i shall snatch away the winning trophy" kind of thing
unless the reason he's sitting down is to keep doing those mental battle he's been doing over and over and over again until he find a way to win (like stephen strange finding 1 chance among 14 millions of chances) and posseidon is not known to attack first....so i guess this is possible

Dex-chan lover
awh so hes a loser cause he only surpass them but never fought them again... sooo r they going to do like "kojiro sits for a week and suddenly he stood up and said "it took me x tries to surpass u... im done with u" and just omae wa mou shindeiru? tbh kojiro only sees poseidon do a swing... so like does that count as knowing all his strenght? then when he almost killed poseidon then comes the plot armor that is not for the main character but poseidon... wait who is the main character?

Users who are viewing this thread