Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 56 - Intertwining Thoughts

Dex-chan lover
You know, I always wondered why Rimuru didn't just proclaim themselves as a World Traveler. That would've solved a lot of problems, since these people aren't mostly malicious, just oblivious.

If they knew a World Traveler was a slime, would they still fight Rimuru? I mean, the natives would definitely still do so but the others might hesitate.

Dex-chan lover
It seems to me like that team will quickly defect: They apparently hate their current employer, and I bet they would be interested in Rimuru's stash of manga.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy we are slowly heading towards a rainstorm for everyone involved. I hope they do this arc justice as it puts into perspective the reality of how shitty the world can be.

Dex-chan lover
were these people in the novel, i don't remember their names. I thought it was just all trash mobs

@Sharkexpert12 doesn't count when it can be undone... for our party

Twi

@Scrabbleman I can’t say for certain since it’s been awhile, but I believe it would be useless because
it’s unheard of for a world traveler to be a monster.
not really a spoiler but just Incase.

Double-page supporter
@Scrabbleman Trope of isekai, MC protagonists are incredible idiots when the plot doesn't demand they be geniuses. Or rather, they're huge idiots when the plot demands it.

Despite that it's the most obvious and intelligent way of handling things, even from Rimuru's perspective and knowledge, Rimuru won't think of it - either until it's too late, or at all. There's literally no reason to keep it a secret at this point.

Not that it'll matter. As a developing kingdom, other kingdoms will seek to destroy it and take its resources before it gets as powerful as they are. If Tempest gets as big and strong as this other kingdom, then Farmus or whatever will have to start dealing with Tempest diplomatically. And let's not forget, diplomacy is just basically "Talking things out while reminding you my words are backed up with armies." It's the respect given out of fear of mutual destruction. Which, when we're dealing with these cartoonishly greedy and proud rulers like Farmus' king, would bring great shame when they have all these corrupt reasons to believe they can take what they want.

@scrabbleman well i mean, he insists thats the case to hinata during their fight but she dismisses it out of hand as being an improbability (oh boy) to both reincarnate and isekai at the same time into a monster.

after this arc he admits to his people that he used to be human and it sort of becomes an open secret afterwards. no one really seems to spread it around but the majority of the major players seem aware of it. it...doesnt stop any of the world travellers however, since most of them are fighting on behalf of an employer and not over a misunderstanding

looking forward to seeing how this arc changed from the WN version. i already dont recognize these characters, so thats something.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus christ these watermarks are awful. Can we please stop it with this? I'd rather you just not translate the chapter if you're going to ruin it like this.

If I don't remember wrong that kingdom that wants to declare war to Tempest it's economy is based on trade, so Tempest is a huge temptation because is geographically in the middle of the forest, besides they have several specialties.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah you uh, didn't upload the chapter number correctly so this is super out of order.

Also yeah gotta admit those watermarks are obnoxious but whatever. The categorizing in upload is the real issue though.

This was quite confusing, uploader. Please make sure to number it~

Anyways, thanks for the chapter

Watermarked Korean translation with no chapter number? This is beyond shit.

Users who are viewing this thread