Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

The identity of this young man slumped in the forest is ----
Her son who came back from the future to save the world!!!!
XD (Like hell it is!!!!!)

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad she had someone in her corner during the annulment negotiations. I was afraid the guy would just run away with everything.

Dex-chan lover
So this one starts from the adult side

While the other one starts from her childhood

What a trashy asshole honestly.

Ok mate. You break up with the girl you were with for 2 years. That is fair enough. Sometimes life doesn't work out the way you expect.

But to ask for the bracelet back and expect her to just pack up and leave at his convenience... Show some fucking class man. You are the one who wants to move on.

@Roywocket just my thoghts.

I really wasn't expecting to find he actually got the other one into the house (he almost doesn't even pay for) throwing out Dahliya's stuff.

So freaking annoying.

Dex-chan lover
ok, so this version skipped her younger days.

Also, nice move of the vice guild leader, making him get into debt for the house, because probably the guy would have reneged the debt with her.

does this have a wn or ln version?

Double-page supporter
Lel they had secks in their bedroom before she even move out.
Why would an electronic company have a foam dispenser blueprint

@versub you will find that a lot of bigger companies have their hands in effectively everything.

I have worked in a few different bigger companies that have long legacies.

Some of them it is literally a situation of "We need this thing for our product and no one is selling the kind we want! Lets make our own!".

If the company was making household electronics, then you can more or less expect they have made a few other "Non-electronic" household items.

Group Leader
@versub you never seen electronic foam dispensers in public bathrooms before? Just wave your hand and foam!

Maybe it's just me, but I think Dahliya is lucky because now she get away from the guy she doesn't love, free to live her life and do what she like
And for Tobias, let the new girl move in the house while Dahliya doesn't move her things out yet and when he doesn't pay his share yet, doesn't have steady income yet and already in debt, what a jerk this guy are...

Alright, creating things from my previous life bingo starts here!

- hand pump for well
- omurice
- shampoo and conditioner
- chocholate
- curry
- greedy nobles
- asshole comes crawling back
- creating a banking system based on salaryman experience

What did I miss?

Dex-chan lover
wow, she's tough.

@AlmondMagnum same here.

she's already in "i dont really give a fuck ,i just want this shit end soon" state so she dont feel like fighting for her rights.

glad theres someone who do it for her

Users who are viewing this thread