Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~

Group Leader
And yes, just in case you didn't read the credits page where it explains, there are in fact TWO DIFFERENT adaptations of the same Light Novel running in two different web magazines. We at HaruPARTY have decided to translate BOTH. Unlike poor Kusuriya no Hitorigoto that only got 1 of its 2 adaptations translated~~

Wow kudos to the translators for this, I hope we dont get super confused down the line if there are differences haha.

Dex-chan lover
So far I'm loving both of them. Many thanks haruparty!! :D

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ahaha. Hopefully I don't get both adaptations mixed up and confuse myself. Unlikely since I don't remember which one this is. People at HaruPARTY, thank you for translating both. Already can't wait for the next chapter. Too bad one month is a long time.

On a side note, as far as chapter 1 goes, I prefer the one with the child. Seems to have better 'development' as opposed to opening with some random cheating idiot in a no-love engagement.

Group Leader
@nep tiz true, though this one seems to follow the progression of the Light Novel closer (by my bare minimum skimming of the preview of volume 1). Though, Wilts No More is a chapter 0, so it'll be interesting to see if its chapter 1 will follow the same progression as this one!

Group Leader
@emachookie there is a link to purchase it on a japanese website on our website's project page, but I didn't see that it had been translated yet, sadly.

Group Leader
so 2 different adaptations but most of the scene are gonna be the same? so i assume the other one will explore more of her growing up to the current one in this version?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty nice manga, it's very calming and serene (?). I like the vibes it gives out.

Dex-chan lover
why this and the origin story seperated tho..

i like this manga btw..

Group Leader
@kuzunagi13 cause they're two separate adaptations by two different artists at two different publishing companies that happen to be running concurrently one day apart.

Contributor
It's a good thing she didn't marry this douche.
Her life was already awful with him, it would be even worse after.

I really hope this isn't a romance story. The last page of the first chapter makes me think it might be. I also wish the story was of her as a kid, I really like her character model as a kid. Hell, I even wish she never aged! UNAGING LOLI!

Aggregator gang
occasionally, there may be novels that get more than one ongoing manga adaptation whose setting is at different points in the story. It certainly helps get the entire series adapted rather than wait one month per chapter which only covers a fraction of the novel's story.

is the black haired guy teased in this chapter the guy on the cover of the other serialisation?

Users who are viewing this thread