By the Way, Dragon Mistress!

what the fuck; what's he being so cute for this early on in the story 😩

Non-spoilers, but based on speculation after reading the first two chapters:
Obviously the emperor is behind the attack, because he wants Chester to be fully devoted/loyal to him and only him by killing off his real family and the girl her likes.
Since it's also obvious he killed his own father and brother too.

Whether he has the power to do this alone or with someone else's aid is the only mystery, and how Karl will escape his grasp to be with his beloved dragon girlfriend.

I don't hate this, but it's too... stereotypical.

The emperor is obviously playing nice/the friend, instead of something more compelling to keep us reading and later it being revealed it was him all along because he was scared of losing his friend blah blah blah grey area.

Chapter 6 was completely unexpected and came out of nowhere. I mean yes the hints were there that the "king" was maybe not nice but I must have missed something because woah new King!

Also, new.king, don't be evil ^^;
As usual guys, thanks for your hard work in bringing us these chapters.

So, it's got axed, right? There's no way it's originally so short.
Well, not the worst ending, but still kinda sad

Sem

Dex-chan lover
The art's great but the story and characters are pretty stiff

Hope author returns in the future with some newfound experience and insight. I think they have the potential to make something really good with a bit more storytelling instruction.

Contributor
The art and premise are good, but it's so rushed. There's no way it could be a well developed story when it's that short; the characters are rather one dimensional and there isn't good suspense, unpredictability, or flow to the story. It's a shame because if it had been longer and more fleshed out it could have been good.

The art's quite nice at least.

mrf

It's just like an base idea of a story. Could be longer but this is just like a story line notes. It's good though just kinda disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread