Brother for Rent - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation! And just today I was wondering what happened to this manga, so glad it got serialized!

Double-page supporter
Hm.... thinking realistically, the girl would be young enough that she'd require a guardian. I assume the real brother would be it. With the living conditions at home, I would assume that if "child services" would have taken the girl away to a foster family if they saw it.

Dex-chan lover
At first I was willing to hate the brother until I realized that she was only paying 9 dollars BUT STILL it's weird to take her money. There's gotta be a healthier way to deal with this that doesn't involve this weird pseudo prostitution dynamic.

Double-page supporter
CXn22TH.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A I don't know if it's actually true, so take it with a grain of salt, but I've heard that child services in Japan is notoriously unreliable.

Double-page supporter
If he doesn't plan to give her the money back.... then he's a dick through and through just like her real brother....

Fed-Kun's army
You can read the rest at https://mangadex.org/title/21826/rental-onii-chan btw.

Contributor
He will use this money to adopt her at the end, i guess.

Only once she give up on her real brother, because he become even more violent.

The rental brother probably spends more money than the salary he's getting from her. So he is actually spending more money on her than she pays him for. So he's not a bad guy, guess.

what the heck! siblings who don’t get along is a common thing but the older brother is unnecessarily violent :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread