Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu!

Group Leader
Dang! This is a really interesting take on the shoujo reincarnation fantasy genre, but it is such a great twist - to have the MC take the role of the stereotypical childhood love interest trope! Love it! Hopefully, the promising start will follow through.

If you convince yourself he's going to cheat on you, why bother with the relationship in the first place? Just fuck off somewhere without the pointlessness

Dang, that was sad ; — ;
But waiting for 50 years x 3 tho,,,, I think the first decade was already given a huge hint . A .
She kept getting reincarnated after death, so she's basically immortal/never truly dies.
Good pick! More please!

Fed-Kun's army
It’s hard to say whether this will be good or bad. It feels like she’ll still end up with the Hero. (I really hope she doesn’t or what was the point on being independent?” I liked the fact she was like “Whatever, I’m out.”
Yet that Auntie couldn’t believe her quick changed of perspective and tried to convince MC that he wouldn’t abandon her. But sigh, how could she understand what MC been through?

@Squildo do you even fucking read it? she said that she cant helped but fell in love with him (hinting of another goddess curse/scenario), and there is no guarantee that he will become a hero too. and it had been repeated 3 times before so it is basically a 4th time for her. if she were me, i will stab her in the gut after i heard he is The Hero.

I am a bit prejudiced by other novels/manga, but I wonder if there's something going on with the past heroes leaving her... other than them just being aholes and choosing the woman with better social status.

@Sefferis Just a theory but seems like the demon king will stop resurrecting when the hero come back to the girl.
Also, I like this one.

Shrug.

Is this manga going for drama, comedy? Not enough chapters to decide if good or bad yet.

After looking at the raws
It's a twist and each time has been a setup against her.

OOoooooh

From the raws it looks like
This isn't only a reincarnation story, but also an isekai one. This is gonna be fun.

Alright, another chapter and it doesn't look quite as fun anymore. It looked like she was invited by the Goddess to fulfill a summon or something, but was deemed unworthy and got mobbed to dead and from there on it was a horrible life after another.

Users who are viewing this thread