This is an attempt to add a link.
test
Code:
[url href="https://mangadex.org/"]test[/url]
without link tag:
https://mangadex.org/
Code:
This is a coded line

OL, UL, HR, quote tags, left, right, and center tags doesn't work well with Spoiler tag as it will forcibly end the spoiler tag when the aforementioned tags kicks in.
OL and UL tags requires the user to write the ['li] tag (without single quote) in order to properly display the numbers or bullets.
Somehow I can't figure how to use the link tag. In the same note, is there anything I can tamper with the HR tag?
It seems like this works and behaves similarly to HTML language.
Also, HR is a single tag.

This is test 1
Code:
[b]this is a bolded line[/b]
[i]This is italic line[/i]
[u]This is underlined line[/u]
[s]This is strikethroughed line[/s]
This is a normal line[sup]This is a superscripted line[/sup][sub]This is a subscripted line[/sub]
This is test 1
[ul][li]This is UL tag, stands for unordered list[/li]
[li]Hello world![/li][/ul]
[ol][li]This is OL tag, stands for ordered list[/li]
[li]Next sentence is true[/li]
[li]Previous sentence is false[/li][/ol]
[ul][li]This is UL tag, stands for unordered list[/li]
[li]Hello world![/li][/ul]
[ol][li]This is OL tag, stands for ordered list[/li]
[li]Next sentence is true[/li]
[li]Previous sentence is false[/li][/ol]
Above shows that the other tags are still usable within the code tag, which may or may not be intentional.

Below is test 2.
test
test2
A spoiler button within a spoiler if the spoiler tag were written within the code block, however the button is not functional and will not open any message within the second spoiler tag. Single quotes are added into the tag to prevent spoiler buttons forming within the code tag and helps in aiding explanation.
Code:
['spoiler]test['spoiler]test2[/'spoiler][/'spoiler]

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Can you tell me how to do that one? Looks really interesting to do :v

EDIT: Nvm I got it figured out, here's the code I did. (Without single quote)
Code:
['url=https://youtu.be/GPqAfAhMfDE]['spoiler]['img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/985/205/8c2.jpg[/'img][/'spoiler][/'url]

Still that's a nice gif and pomFpomF combo :v

I just want to tell everyone that there will not be any yandere or Incest for more details read the spoiler
this manga is using a baiting technique. well, it is not the only one, for example, the anime of no game no life. existed only to get you hooked up to the series so you will buy the light novel. in fact, the cliffhanger on the last episode was made on purpose. now let's get to the original topic. and about the Harem is just a bait. but we just did not reach the Harem bait yet
91LtUrbML8L.jpg
91ea7ASCOAL.jpg
just like anyone who was confused with the Incest tag until chapter 6. so abel and meya will go on adventures and abel will meet a bunch of girls. and he will help them with is OP power and they will spend so time with him and meya .and he will replay the girl's affection by being dense and clueless just like any MC will do. if they were put in the same station. and meanwhile, Gizel in the village is getting manipulated (not possessed) by the allegedly the strongest demon in the world and the demon lie to her by claiming that he is a spirit of a girl from the village that her brother left her just like Gizel (so Gizel start relating to him and to believe everything he said) and then he tells Gizel to leave the village to look for her brother. and after that Firo and Shibi decide to follow her. and when abel and his Harem defeat the bad guys (by the way the Harem girls from different kingdoms and nations) abel finally realize that he loves meya and he will let the other girls down. abel start spending more time with meya and my that time Gizel is able to catch up to him and then Gizel asks her brother to go back to the village and they got into an argument. and Gizel will think that the reason her brother will not go back to the village is because of meya so Gizel will try to hurt meya with her inhuman physical strength (Gizel ability to use magic to increase her physical strength and meya is the MC love interest that means she will have thick plot armor) the world tree totem will protect meya. and after some fighting abel is able to convince her to talk instead of fighting and she will tell him "I hate the fact my brother left the village. so it is up to me to bring him back. brother at least please come back to the village. if you faced me told me to cancel the marriage ceremony I would have done so. the only thing I want from you to come back home. nothing more" so Gizel is not a Yandere because it is impossible for a Yandere to say the above quote. so Gizel's behavior at the end of chapter 8 is a bait and it was a dream so it is the people's fault to read to much into it .and after the demon hears what Gizel said he will possess her and will try to fight abel. but abel will win because he is OP .and we will have a time skip of 6 years abel is 22 and is married to meya and meya is pregnant with girl .and abel is back to the village and Shibi is married to Gizel (Shibi wish of becoming abel's brother-in-law came true) and yes i was rooting for Gizel to marry her brother. and i can not people complaining about Incest because to me Incest is acceptable because they are fictional characters not real people
and if don't believe me read these links
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?s=24ad6f46be105c17de241a5104c2ed68&p=6359844#post6359844
and
https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...t-majutsushi-no-slow-life.88913/#post-5154690
and at this rate, the manga will reach its end at 2024 you if you feel like spending five or 10 minutes reading chapters in the next four years then, by all means, be my guest .but this manga is trash

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Might as well test mine.

spoiler

centerspoiler

rightspoiler

leftspoiler

[ol]
olspoiler
olspoiler
olspoiler
olspoiler
olspoiler