Magical Trans! - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - A Pure Request

Double-page supporter
Karii experiencing gender euphoria because she gets to be as far away from being a guy as possible... 🥚

Contributor
Between you guys and me... He's totally already worn the maid outfit.

Fed-Kun's army
@JaneJeon - Yeah... quite common in actual transgender people, early on in their transition. They try on lots of clothes, makeup, etc. Eventually the newness wears off.

Double-page supporter
@ChristineGuinn huh... I must be doing it wrong, because I'm 2 years on hormones and I have yet to try makeup/clothes or anything really. Don't even have a skirt xP

Fed-Kun's army
@JaneJeon - Common doesn't mean everyone, it means a majority. They call it the "pink cloud."

I bought skirts, etc. when I started. 14+ years later, and my everyday dress is usually jeans, baseball jersey, and tennis shoes, and no makeup.

Dex-chan lover
Wearing a sailor uniform is more like wearing a girl's uniform, but also more like wearing a grown man in the Navy's uniform.

RIP Karin. I wanted to jump into the screen and punch Kari's head off her neck when she said she didn't care about seeing Karin in the maid costume. This is the most advaned-stage friend-zoning that I've ever seen in a series and I need it to stoooop. Like, Kari, wake up! Or Karin, just accept that it's never gonna happen. 😩

Karin, give up already. Minami is more interested in himself than any other girl.

Users who are viewing this thread