Author writer tips
@Macircare
You had:
It is incredibly useful! Thank you very much.

As your post for several days, why bother turning it into a spam post now?
5 mo ago This post by Dreambaby has been marked as moderated.
Yes, unfortunately there are some major prerequisites.
Namely, you have to be able to be very imaginative to start with. If you don't already 'have an urge to create' or 'an urge to improve' something, then you wouldn't be writing because you came up with something original, but merely for the sake of writing. It is extremely hard to pretend to be original.

Still, some people can be creative but don't realise it because they've never been in the right mindset or had the opportunity to do so. It doesn't mean to say that they could start writing right away, but they could learn to become imaginative which would allow them to create. If someone tends to daydream when doing mundane tasks they are prime candidates for becoming creative.
5 mo ago This post by Nalmehuginn has been marked as moderated.
5 mo ago This post by Yalid has been marked as moderated.
Thank you for such a valuable information. I was looking for a long time detailed explanation. Really appreciate your reply!
Just came here because was interested on where the OP went, as there's no traces of him/her anywhere in the thread except the mentions πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Wow, bots talking to bots... we're doomed.
I am convinced that behind every account that we call spam bot there is an actual human typing each comment and I think thats beautiful
I just want to know what happened to @kamuisan (the presumed, and now missing, OP).
Did he know too much and opted to go underground? Was he taken away by the roving BOT-Squad, which wanted to make an example of him?
Or we he simply fed up with the robotic-sounding trash that passes for sophisticated writing these days, slamming the door behind him as he gave a final middle finger salute?

so this is the breeding grounds
The bots inserting random links into quotes made me laugh