Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Off to Azum Castle

Dex-chan lover
I forgot what's this about, ought to do some re-readin...
Anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@apostou i'm pretty sure it isn't , coz i mean it makes sense for the chapter to end at this page and for the next one to start when he's gonna freaking teleport to the enemy base xD

@hawkeye312 ok, great :) thanks. Most scanlation groups have info on both ends of a chapter. I thought that if something went wrong with the upload you 'd better know :) Thanks for the release ;)

Dex-chan lover
Man, I feel sorry for them if they're up against Kage the Warrior

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation!
I know that weekly release are really taxing for the mangaka, and that the art and general quality is better if I wait patiently, but damn mangaka should at least stop cliffhangers in monthly releases.

By the way, for anyone wondering, the official raw is at chapter 40, but the quality and resolution is really bad. I don't know where DAS gets his version, but it's worth the wait.

Plot twist: the king is actually Will’s friend before he got reincarnated (probably he also got into an accident), later on after some emotional/action scenes, Will muttered his real name and the King hear it, they come to realization and have a friendly reunion.

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me he'll rush ahead on his own during the night to "annihilate" them...

@Aichan I didn’t think of that! But that could actually be!
But he’s in the castle! The Castle !
What would he do?

on second thought, that might not be a very interesting plot line....
Unless....
He comes across the king while searching it, and gets to talk to him 1-on-1.

Dex-chan lover
@ArpanaR
Yes! What if...

Not only he get to talk to the king 1-on-1 about their previous life, but do so while they're both taking a dump?!!!

YEAH !! F*NG YEAH YOU TELL THAT TO A KID WHO HAS A DRAGON AS A FAMILIAR, WHO CAN TELEPORT & PERFORM MAGIC BETTER THAN SAGES OVER 100 YEARS OLDER !! 🙄 I DONT SEE WHY IT COULDN'T STRIKE BACK !! WHY'S HE EVEN THINKING 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread