Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - My Birthday

Wait. If Kat is basically the protagonist now, I wonder if the game heroine will somehow become the antagonist? lmao, I hope not.

Aggregator gang
Every school has hoes, what is she talking about? Especially japanese schools, they are full of hoes! (According to my hentai manga knowledge)

Dex-chan lover
You think it's funny now, but imagine if it was a queen with a hoe.

Dex-chan lover
lol the passive aggressiveness of the prince is so funny. i really love all the characters so much, i'm so sad thinking about one of them being disappointed :-(

i think i would be fine with her ending up with anyone, except maybe the first prince because it would be the most boring outcome. the stepbrother route would be interesting and i think i like him the most but it seems pretty impossible and incest-y. i also would love a yuri route with Mary but yuri route literally never happens in these type of manga. love that she practiced the man's part in dancing lmfao. plus they seem pretty happy as friends anyways. maybe Mary and Alan can bond over their mutual love for Katarina, lol?

Banned
Just a thought but shouldn't she be more toned? As in have more muscle, especially on the arm, as she has been working on the field since childhood?

Fed-Kun's army
So despite all her otome experience she just raised a huge flag with her wish. Now I'm almost sure someone's gonna die

Double-page supporter
Oh, the 'disfiguring scar' (AKA a tiny cute x) on her forehead went away?

She's speeding towards the super harem end, with both minz & wimminz all over her.

Her friends don't need to bring their 'favorite hoe' to school because Katarina's coming on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread