Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Elma OL Nikki - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Kouchi is delicious

Fed-Kun's army
Being a Protector of Order is all well and good but $14 for delivery is bullshit!

VIP
ド ド
ド ド Ice cream
ドElma ド
ド ド ド
ド

Dex-chan lover
$14 for 4-5 day delivery of something that requires a refrigerated truck seems like it's on the low end.

Then again, I imagine Elma doesn't have much money left after her food bills...

when i saw the preview on the author's twitter for this hapter, i was thinking oh-it's-the-run-of-the-mill typical brainfreeze chapter i will expect from this manga BUT HOLY SHIT! was not expecting elma and kobayashi to go on a world tour, bar hop and the two drunk buddies just be drunk buddies. BLAST OF A CHAPTER. (side note Gekkan action said that spin off chaps. will be animated so i hope this one gets animated. it sure as hell deserves that)

Every chapter of this just proves that it's better than the thing it spun off from.

Double-page supporter
First time we saw her drunk Kobayashi ended in th emountains and with a dragon maid.
Now we see her drunk again and she ended in Australia with an almost diabetic dragon coworker.
I wanna make a bet in what dimension she'll wake up when someone invites her to Oktoberfest.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know if I have a different level of mood today but this chapter sure was extra lovable! Yeah, maybe it's because of the sudden adventure of these corporate slaves. The shift from Elma's excitement, to Kobayashi's dragon-tiddy dribbling to both of them having fun was quite a journey.

Fed-Kun's army
Reminds me of the time I went to Myrtle Beach. It was freezing that week and while lots of people had hot chocolate, I got cold lemonade. Got weird looks that went away when they learned I was from New England.

Users who are viewing this thread