Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Magician 1

Aggregator gang
Why isn't he raising his villager class? I was clearly stated that villager class can unlock other classes. Maybe among them is magician. Weird how MC instantly forgot one of the main things.

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 No it wasn't. Or, well, let's rephrase that.
(I know it's a 4-month old comment, but for future readers).
HE made a hypothesis that he unlocked 3 classes as Villager hit Lv5, but it wasn't "clearly stated" by any knowledgeable source, be it book or character. It did seem like he's right, but then again Warrior and Swordsman basically are "fighting", which is what he was doing, so he might still be technically wrong.

Also, he made a hypothesis that MAYBE he would unlock more at higher levels, but he doesn't know, so...he's just going for the ones that stack stats to make dungeoneering easier.

I guess he could make a point of each change, but personally I think there's enough explanation on most things.

ITS ONLY BEEN 5 DAYS? MY MAN HASNT EVEN BEEN IN THE WORLD FOR 2 WEEKS YET?! I thought they were taking things slow at first but man that means some incredible progress was made. He also has had sex every day since they met lol lucky bastard 😅

@Justin99000 I think 5 days since he got Roxanne. He spent 1 day in the village, and met her in the slave house the day after that. It should be about 11 days since he got Isekaied.
@KamiKira00 The method known in this world is to drink something before you are 5. I doubt a noble is just a "villager" either, although we have no confirmation.

6 monsters show up on the 32nd floor. Translator can't do maffs, that or his Calc is broke!

At least they got that he was a Thief right instead of trying to call him a bandit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread