Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki

I'm betting that the King tries to put a slave or mind control spell on the other two soon.

Dex-chan lover
Based on that description, I'm on the king's side.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda dislike the use of game like mechanics in another world but it seems that this story might get interesting because of its gimmick with the mc.

I like that the other 2 summonees weren't immediately stupid, but this is kinda giving me generic vibes a lot nonetheless. Let's just hope for the best in the next 2 chaps.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'm the rare type that actually enjoys having a video game system in an isekai

Dex-chan lover
Game mechanics only provide some short term interest and they're usually used to paper over an author's crappy plot/character development.

Outside the odd travelogue, if the author isn't focusing on developing a good plot or character development, then the sooner you drop it the less time you waste.

well the best thing is... its free, its fucking free
why should i drop it in the first place?

thank you for translating this guys 🙂

@mistke exactly!!!!
is it productive to read manga? of course not lol

Dex-chan lover
im starting to get bored of elves, humans and human looking "demons" as heroines. Can we get some lamias, spider girls, centaurs and cow girls please?

Trash story progression. What is up with isekai's having MCs who barely react to being forcefully transported and taken advantage of.

Let's be real here dumping all your extra stat points into evasion even though you don't know exactly how each stat works and what they do is pretty stupid. What if the stats were not equally weighted what if evasion is just bad, judging by how rare healers are I'd imagine getting to choose your stat points is generally not a thing, and if healers are so rare and revered then it's likely that healing points are more valuable than other points like evasion. Making a decision about things you know nothing about when there's people right in front of you just about to explain it, is.... Pretty insanely stupid. So the king isn't wrong, throwing in jail though a little overboard, maybe king just thinks he's protecting him from his own stupidity (which considering how stupid the protagonist is isn't such a wrong assumption), before he gets himself killed. I just hope the protagonist doesn't end up getting rewarded for his stupidity, but it's an isekai so somehow I feel like it'll end up like it was the best decision possible, even though he made that decision with no information, so it was nothing but a foolish gamble.

Users who are viewing this thread