Aho-Girl - Vol. 12 Ch. 128

Aggregator gang
Wow... this is scarily too realistic im shivering with all of my might

Dex-chan lover
What really hurts is how much I can sympathize with this one...

Double-page supporter
People that play gacha are truly the most pathetic people.

I can't actually think of anyone in F/GO that combines top notch attack power with strong team buffs.

Group Leader
If you play gachashit, you deserve to get your wallet squeezed out those the evil corporations.

Dex-chan lover
Wait until they release summer Akkun, young Akkun, and limited edition skin Adult Akkun

Double-page supporter
@imatakavin I too never worked with/for a group ever, looking forward to more chapters so would love to be of help if you'd like

Dex-chan lover
A nicely released scanlation of one of my favorite series! Woo, please keep this up, I don't want to see it devolve into the clusterfuck that has been the last few chapters...

Contributor
If all he cared bout was that 1 chara he shouldve just rerolled his account

Fed-Kun's army
Some games with gacha can be interesting though, but if there aint alternate ways to earn gacha rolls besides real money..
Stay away, really, REALLY stay away!

They're intentionally designed to fool as many as possible to waste large sums of money on them after all. =p

Reminds me of LoL btw, a friend that constantly complained about not being able to afford a proper computer and being stuck with a real lousy one had at that point blown enough money on LoL alone that it could've easily bought atleast two expensive alienware laptops.. Only got himself to blame for that I'd say. (And some said that a WoW subscription was expensive, hah!)

Users who are viewing this thread