Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Autumn Couple

Double-page supporter
Oh no, I can already tell this is going to make me cry my eyes out. 😭

the servant is rly hot :D is the little boy in love with the servant too??

Why didn’t she say anything if she really loved him too

Fed-Kun's army
@gda19 they know each other's feelings imo she's just waiting for him to man up and propose

Dex-chan lover
Is that kid really 10? He is the most mature character in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
This was nice :) But I'm not sure I understand the premise of the story; is there actually reincarnation going on? Or is the series more of a flashback of this couple's past? Either way I'm looking forward to it!

@karolyn Hi! If you don't mind, could you please tell me, who was the one saying "Come ON! How many times do I have to say it before you get it?" and "QUIT PLAYING WITH ME!!!" in the 3rd panel of the "r29.jpg" page and the subsequent dialogue in the next pages?

Double-page supporter
@m4ng4 Uhm, you'd probably have to check the raws for the right pronouns to be sure, but I think it's...

Girl: "Come on!"
Guy: (in reply to the girl saying "Will you have a match with me?" two pages before this, and before the armthrow into the pond) "How many times do I have to say it before you get it?!! Quit playing with me!!!"
Girl: "Twenty-two years... I've always been waiting... As long as I can be with you, I don't need anything else. But... Just this once... I want to hear how you feel, why won't you say it?"
Guy: "Senkichi (the little brother) is going to scold me again. Sorry for keeping you waiting, Kaoru." (and everything afterwards is him)

😅

@karolyn Oh! Thank you very much. (since, there no gender specific pronouns in english and I don't know Jap), It was a confusing me there. Thanks again.

Dex-chan lover
SENKICHI BEST WINGMAN AAAAAAAAAAA i hope he finds someone new to be with him

Dex-chan lover
@gda19 it is culture thing. In Asian, a man suppose to be the lead to run a family, so natural man will make proposal. Like if you don't have the gut to say a simple thing. Do you even ready to take such a responsibility ?

Dex-chan lover
the translation need some Qcheck indeed x')

it's sad to start a romance story by the very ending though, seriously... 😅
at least make it the wedding day or a bit before or after, or maybe looking at your kids while saying "dear, do you remember..." not just before he die damnit 😂

Users who are viewing this thread