Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - The First Request

Dex-chan lover
Yes waiter, I'll have one chocolate covered Gal please. Hold the clothing.

Contributor
Page 10 and 11 are the same with a small text edit. But a nice chapter. Hope we get some progress in the next arc.

Group Leader
Ok I finally got it fixed, sorry this was my first time uploading so there were a few kinks :D

Dex-chan lover
Started to quickly reread the manga form the beginning, it’s pretty cute to see them development as a couple~
Though the status seems kinda stagnant as of recent chapters cuz yeh introduction of new characters. Oh well, hopefully we’ll get some one-on-one development soon again....

Anyway, thinking back, MC sure is lucky he asked an innocent and pure gyaru who likes to a tease out, she was genuinely nice in giving him a chance when she already could tell how much of a pervert he was.. Yukana best girl
And that’s all for my TED talk

Dex-chan lover
The president is almost like Erina, not personality, but felt like a parody try.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who whenever they see some kind of foodgasm, their brain immediately plays that BGM from Shokugeki no Souma when they show a foodgasm?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author forgot about the previous hints for Yukana's past, or if it's going to be addressed later in the story.

Dex-chan lover
@ReaperCreeper at the beginning of the story there were hints that Yukana was already in love with Junichi prior to his confession and might have known him from childhood.

Users who are viewing this thread