This Man

Power Uploader
Original face

XxUsu3Z.jpg

le3

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the adaptation of that boi....

This is what I'm looking for
I can't say much since there's only 1 chapter available, it's too soon to judge
It has good premises, I can't rarely seen horror manga based on urban legend.. or real nature terror and nightmare on its own

When I read this, it's remind me with The Silence of The Lambs and Psycho vibes

I'm not really satisfied with the author's Bloody Monday though
And I hope this one too, he isn't dragging out too much.

Wow, I’m actually really impressed! Cool designs and an interesting concept based around a genuinely unsettling urban legend!
Great art too!

Big thanks to Tonari no Scans!

WARNING: DO NOT LOOK AWAY FROM YOUR SCREEN. DO NOT INVESTIGATE UNKNOWN NOISES/PRESENCES. MAINTAIN COMPLETE SILENCE. DO NOT MOVE.
This is an automated message. You are receiving this message because this webcrawler has detected the presence of an extranormal cognitive hazard embedded in web content. All attempts at automated mitigation of this cognitohazard has failed. This content has been classified as a SEVERE (3) threat entity with sentient and hostile properties pending manual intervention. In order to minimize adverse effects please follow the listed instructions:

1) DO NOT LOOK AWAY FROM YOUR SCREEN.
2) MAINTAIN COMPLETE SILENCE. DO NOT MOVE.
3) If you sense noises or a presence from areas out of clear sight, DO NOT INVESTIGATE.
4) If you are touched or experience unknown tactile contact, DO NOT MOVE. DO NOT INVESTIGATE.
5) Do not attempt to communicate distress under any circumstance.
6) Maintain eye contact with the following counter-action image below. Minimize blinking.

aI8V3qZ.png

Once again:
DO NOT LOOK AWAY FROM YOUR SCREEN.
DO NOT INVESTIGATE UNKNOWN NOISES/PRESENCES.
MAINTAIN COMPLETE SILENCE. DO NOT MOVE.

Failure to follow these instructions may cause significant and irreparable harm. Response personnel have been dispatched and will be on site to neutralize the threat shortly. Please cooperate with all instructions and personnel. For your own personal safety, do not interfere with containment and/or termination procedures.
Incident Tracker
XIN: 97026183
Entity: KTE-6861-Yellow-Blit
Confidence: 99.998%
Severity: 3
Casualties To Date: 127
Metadata: Sentient, Hostile, Cognitohazard, Electronic, Seeker, Humanoid, Replication, Automation Failure

This is actually pretty interesting. I'm hoping they add more supernatural aspects to it. For example, he appears in their dreams sort of like Freddy Krueger.

Dex-chan lover
Oh huh, that's an interesting twist. Wonder what dirty cops have to do with THIS MAN

Power Uploader
Not sure they are even real cops. Probably some shady organisation.

Users who are viewing this thread