Chocolate Empire Scans

Group Leader
tumblr_mhylkc55nc1qce7tgo1_500.gif

Thank you so much for translating the chapters for Koushaku Reijo no Tashinami! I've been following the light novel for awhile now and it's a delight to see new chapters for the manga. It must have taken a lot of hardwork to release even one chapter. I'll look forward to your future chapters! ?

Group Leader
@hungryvidd
Hello! Aw, You're so sweet like chocolate! Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate it <3

@kucchi-desu
Woah thanks! We are so glad you enjoyed reading Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter :D
We also love this manga very much! Yes, we are having a hard time at first but an angel falls from heaven that is @Mitsusecrets. ^.^
Thanks to her our progress much easier now but still we hope we find a JP-EN translator soon. :(

We will do our best for next update! Stay tuned everyone
Have a wonderful day everyone ///^_^///

sincerely,
Chocolate Empire Scans Team

You guys are awesome for translating Koushaku Reijo no Tashinami! I've skimmed through the raws too many times to count waiting for someone to translate it! I hope you guys find a Japanese translator soon!

wanted to say thank you for picking up Koushaku Reijo no Tashinami. i really appreciate all the hard work you guys/girls put in to this

keep up the good work

I honestly can't thank all of you enough for translating Koushaku Reijo no Tashinami. I absolutely love this manga and seeing a new update makes me want to cry. Thank you for translating this series and I really really appreciate all the hard work you all have put into this. Please keep up the amazing work you all are doing and thank you again for translating this.

ira

Thank you very much for picking this up, I have been wanting this to be updated.

Keep up the great work

Ah, it sounds like I'm just repeating what the others said but I gotta do it too: Thank you very much. Love this series. Love your work. Love you for doing this. <3

I came here to thank you for picking up Koushaku Reijou No Tashinami?, I already lost hope before that there’ll be no one to pick up the manga translation although I can read the raw it’s much better to read in my first language. And Honestly I admire your translations! Thank you so much! I love you guys!????

Hello! I'm honestly so thankful that you picked up this manga. I love it so so much and I was disheartened a few months back when no new chapters had been translated... I came back after a few months and saw that you guys picked it up... My heart is overjoyed, so much so that I made an account just so I can thank you. I hope you guys genuinely know that what you're doing is so wonderful and the amount of smiles and laughs and emotions you've given to the readers is amazing. Your work is important too. Again I'm so thankful and I hope you all are blessed in life. Thank you, thank you!!! ?

I want to thank you for your hard work. Andthank you for picking up Koushaku Reijo no Tashinami manga.

Thank you so much for tl Koushaku. I have been fan of this manga way back and was constantly waiting for it.

Hi OMG thanks for the hard work?
Thank you for picking up this manga I really love Iris & her fam~
I know some fans hate Bern bcoz of what he did but give him another chance to change I know youre gonna love him too~?

cant wait for the upcoming chapters ive read the light novel already & im just waiting for the manga to catch up omggg im so excited ~~ keep up the good work thanks for everything!! ?

Dear Chocolate Empire Scans,

Thank you so much for your great work in Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami. This is an excellent title you're working on, I hope you guys will continue working on it. At last, a story with a bit more substantial "bite" without having to rely on gore and violence and shit. Keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread