Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

What an adorable chapter. I'm already liking Ayumi and Tetsu and Mogu make for such a cute couple, they're perfect. On the more serious side, I'm glad Mogu is realizing that things aren't really gonna work out with Koto-chan if she remains unwilling to accept them for who they are.

Good to hear that the manga is selling well.

Group Leader
i love this

it was a simple chapter and a bit all over the place but it made me feel feels

Why dont the chick just full lesbian instead of trying to meet up with society standards. Knowing itll never work even if she is with mogu..(cant remember the rest)? Itll make her life most definitely will be easier plus she'll have a lotta support from everyone.

I think Koto-chan might be suicidal right now. Hopefully Mogu picks up on it if that's the case.

Group Leader
Ayumi reminds me a lot of myself oddly enough (in the way that I'm the person that tends to help with makeup and fashion stuff for other trans women). I hope she'll appear more. I also wonder if Suzu's boyfriend will appear at some point?

I like this chapter a whole lot 💜

Contributor
It's not what I should be taking from this chapter, but that plated parfait seems like it would be a pain to eat. Like, that's annoying me more than the watermelon ramen and Koto's behavior. There's a reason why they are in tall cup bowls! Otherwise you have to eat quickly before the ice cream starts melting everywhere. You can't even scoop up a portion of the toppings at the same time once it does that!

Fed-Kun's army
Why is the author making it so hard on us to have the girl admit she is lesbian? It's been really obvious since some chapters ago that that is what is going on with the girl....but well there wouldn't be drama if they just found the answer just like that right?

It's not that easy to accept it, even if you have all the evidence of being a lesbian it might take a while to let it sink in since Koto is also the kind of girl that wears a thick mask to blend in.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that she's suicidal, like @legendaryboya suggested, but she's definitely about to snap at any given moment (She couldn't bear herself to look at Mogumo at the end, prob implying that she's forcing herself to keep the status quo going as a way to keep her sanity)

She's still really struggling a lot because deep down she probably wants to accept Mogumo but at the same time she just doesn't comprehend Mogumo's gender and would gladly accept for them to stick with a binary gender, either female or male, (pref female).

EDIT: I personally think that Koto cannot move forward unless she meets another gay woman like her, possibly in a healthy relationship, so that she can see that the people at the cafe are human beings like her that blend in society and that despite not everyone accepting them (yet), they still can find happiness.

EDIT2: This post is a mess 😔 but I can't help but feel emotional when it comes to this character that really hits me home.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. This series is pretty interesting. Though I wished we got a bit more focus on the main couple after they started dating a kiss please.

I'm sorry for Koto, but right now she's being pretty shitty to Mogu. You have to work on your own issues before you can be an ally. Girl needs to take a step back, reassess her life, and then come back to support Mogu.

Of course, I'm looking at this from a privileged outside perspective; I know from experience it's not so easy when you're in the thick of things yourself.

Fed-Kun's army
Came for the cute traps, but in the end... Damn.
I didn't really expect deep shit like this.

Dex-chan lover
I miss the early days of trap manga when you can have your cute traps in ecchi situations with a sprinkling of shounen ai flirting, back before nearly all the recent trap mangas filled with excessive drama and gender politics.

Double-page supporter
not wanting gender politics in a story about people who go against gender norms is like not wanting guns in a story about war

maybe you just hate gay people and only see them as a fuel for your fetish then

Users who are viewing this thread