Gal☆Cleaning!

Contributor
Maybe if the gals think he's a wolf, they'll stop seeing him as a bug. Should've let it get sent. ?

Fed-Kun's army
Is it me or does that gal look a lot like yame san from hajimete no gal?

Dex-chan lover
Oh god she has a crackhead's bedroom. The cleanup will be a literal biohazard.
There's no way that shit isn't infested with mites, bedbugs, beetles, mold and bacterial mats.

hmm

11c1825dce179ca6c7ef58a8769849c2--friends-episodes-friends-tv.jpg

Every time I see a Gal manga, I assume that it will be the one that finally kills them for me. I am so glad to have been proven wrong again.

YESSSS thank you kind scanlator I’ve been hoping someone would pick this up

We have Cooking + Gals. Now, its Cleaning + Gals. Btw thats a bitchy move to blackmail him to clean her room.

Oh, another gal manga where the main girl behaves and looks bitchy at first but likely is a pure virgin? I think I have a fetish for that! I'm in!

Group Leader
Can't these mangakas think of any other plot device than blackmail to move a story forward? I was interested until she pulled the blackmail card. If the MC wasn't such a milquetoast wimp, he would told her to go stuff it but, no, he doesn't have the gonads to stand up for himself. As cute as the FMC is, and she's very cute, she's rotten on the inside. This isn't the first series I've dropped as soon as blackmail was used...

I kinda wanna read "[apparently promiscuous] gyaru x stoic kuudere-kun"...though i'm pretty sure i would only enjoy courting kuu- phase. Well, to each its own.

As for now Gyaru Tensei still's the winner, both for "gal" and "isekai" categories.

jak

Contributor
@FredFriendly - Do you ever not bitch about shit? Anytime I see you in the comments, you write paragraphs whining about everything. You seem like you are a pretty miserable person who takes his manga way too seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread