Author 1/11
The cover arts for this series are gorgeous. Such serene vibes.
never expected someone to try and finish this series, read it waaaaay back sometime in 2010, dont remember shit anymore but will probably reread
Ch30-31 [END] -
Expect it by next week if all goes well ^_^
Just need to redraw some parts and typeset.
Last edited 3 mo ago by Mayukas.
So just 2 more chapters? Are there more side stories or smth?
@Predatornoa They are oneshots that are not in the same universe as Andou's, with a different set of main characters. All of them were written for magazines before 1/11 was even serialized.

We are letting our dedicated translator read it first and letting him decide whether or not it's worth scanlating since all of them are quite long as well. Some may not be TL'd but it's okay.
I’m planning to read this

But

Does this have good romance?
Last edited 2 mo ago by Chetan72.
@chetan72 this isn't a romantic story, so it's not the primary concern
@Chetan72 Similar to the other guy said, it's not a primarily romantic story.

BUT this is one of the most satisfying romance to read. I am a shipper of the main couple!
We did it
I honestly think this is the best football manga after whistle

Thank you for everyone working on the series.
Great manga.
One of the best things i've ever read in my life. Thanks for all translation group who translate this wonderfull manga.

If you love Drama tag like me, then you should read this. Almost cry every chapter of this manga.

My favorite chapter is the second goalkeeper one. That chapter really moved my hearth.
Going to be releasing a oneshot from vol8 in a few days when our typesetter is done. I only cleaned/RD it so far and it looks really good!