1/11

Dex-chan lover
This is weirdly a perfect manga full of fleshed our characters with compelling arcs, all expressed in very economical “standalone” chapters.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/04/25/111/

Blast from the past; seems like it was picked up again? Here's hoping. The last group refuses to upload anything to other sites because...

Anyway the rest of the chapters aren't hard to find. This is a special little manga that says it's about soccer, but it's really about life and often about people who are soccer players/know soccer players. It's very good! Made me cry often. My favorite chapters so far are 4, 9, and 3. It's good stuff, can't wait to see more.

I hadn't read any of the comments so I went into this series thinking it was just your usual sports shounen, but really it's so much more than that. It's episodic and jumps around a tiny bit, but it's definitely helpful to read in order since you can see the natural progression of the character's relationship. Since I can't find chapters 17-19 anywhere I feel like I missed out on a lot, but that's okay. Hopefully someone can help us with that someday.

Usually it's really hard to flesh out other characters in a sports manga because of the large cast and focus on the main character, but that's not a problem at all in this series. Each chapter tells a story about a different character's life and feelings with Andou as a common point. And in that way, it really embodies this manga's message that everyone is part of the whole and equally important. As someone who's also struggling with their ambitions and direction in life, it really resonated with me.

Dex-chan lover
Common!
If you gonna translated then translate right!
Why jump some chapters? I'm sad, you managed to make me sad about 1/11!

Dex-chan lover
wtf is wrong with these groups?
Translate the chapter in order!

IMO This is what a sports themed manga should be. One that tells personal and compelling stories with the sport as a background. Too many wind up putting all the focus on the MC's technique development through their cultic devotion to it and wind up ignoring any outside character elements and their growth.

Double-page supporter
why no one is translating this manga?
last chapter we get was chapter 19 and that to after chapter 20 and also that was after 10 months gap .

Users who are viewing this thread