Author 1/11
Chelsea isn't it?
@Mayukas thank you for pickit up, really grateful for it..hope you can get translators
@eroxaz Yeap chelsea, future coloured chapters show that the jersey is blue
@mayukas thank you . =D
Chapter 22 progress:
TL- Done
Clean- Done
TS- In progress

I should have it done by next week!
Chapter 22 progress:
TL- Done
Clean- Done
TS- Done

Our QC is checking it over now.
Thanks!
Thanks !!!
great sports manga.
Chapter 23 progress:
TL- Done
Clean- Done
TS- Done
QC- Done
Last edited 3 mo ago by Mayukas.
Update: We found a translator! Ch24-26 are done TL but we need to clean and TS.
Chapter 25 progress:
TL - Done
Proofread - Done
Clean - in progress
Typeset - waiting for above
Quality check - waiting for above
Looks like I can start reading again, no more gaps, right?
This manga has gone through so many scanlators, I'm eternally grateful that we have steady progress of chapters recently :)
@Melvin Lol I agree. It's understandable since it's pretty difficult to pump out 50+ page chapters and most groups don't care for this type of sports manga. We have a dedicated translator now so hopefully we can get the rest of the chapters scanlated!

@Panino Yes. We will probably get the extra chapters after doing the main chapters.
Last edited 2 mo ago by Mayukas.
@Mayukas I'm happy that you guys are steadily translating and scanlating them. I don't mind waiting as long as I know there are people out there who's working on it and appreciate it. Thanks once again!
@Mayukas
For now I don't care about the extra chapters, what I meant was that people had started to translate out of order.
Chapter 25 is almost ready to be uploaded! We're doing some quick checks before releasing.

@Melvin no problem ^_^ all of us on the team love the manga, that's why we're dedicated to finish this in english!
@Panino Yep, I understand!
Ch28 progress:
TL-Done
Cleaning-Done
Typesetting-In progress
QC-
This is legitimately one of my favorite mangas. I’ve re-read it so many times over the years. Thanks so much for all of the hard work!