It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Interrogation No. 5

Group Leader
"Who is interrogating? Bear is interrogating. How can this be?!"

clerks0406.jpg

Double-page supporter
She was captured and is sharing State Secrets, She doesn't deserve a shower.

Double-page supporter
The demon lord's inability to properly use the information provided doesn't excuse her failure to protect state secrets.

Double-page supporter
@Granitefish Youre right. The queens breast size is really important information that could bring down their nation. It’s completely inexcusable

Aggregator gang
...and so manga goes back to cooking....

Double-page supporter
Why should the princess be loyal towards the humans at all? She is getting better treatment, food, care and friends being a prisoner for the demons than she ever got being a princess for the humans.

i say the princess deserves a shower.

Dex-chan lover
You know, the princess isn't so stupid after all if all she's doing is feeding them useless informations

@Syapaaye

Are you sure about that?
Didn't she tell them that a major fortification would be understaffed on wednesday?
That sounds really critical.

The only reason that was deemed "Useless" was because of the demon lord doing something else on those days...

@soleilsky

not to mentioned the i-cup information is super important too,that size could took down a whole kingdom if used correctly

Dex-chan lover
@Soleilsky What if the princess knew about the demon lord's plan, so she intentionally slip up something that might sound important?
But you're mostly right, I'm just over-crediting the princess at this point lmao.

Instead of an actual piece of information and how will it play out this time it is just a 2-word synopsis(useless information) ?
This manga is going downhill.

Users who are viewing this thread