Gleipnir - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Worst Nightmare

This is surprisingly not that bad but I still wish the guy wasn't a fur suit.

Double-page supporter
You really can get anything in a vending machine in Japan.

I don't think I'm going to continue this... I'm kind of grossed out. Plus I keep having flashbacks to those brutal death scenes from Shadow Star Narutaru. I didn't watch it, but saw some clips.

Double-page supporter
This guy is spineless even by Harem MC standards, Jesus Christ.

Came here from the anime, but that is more brutal than the anime. Claire here does not even, anime spoiler:
use the threat of a snapped leg to demand info from running girl. Claire in this chapter, probably being a psycho path, just goes straight to the violence with malice.
Might give it a few more chapters, but I'm not a fan of brutality and guro for their own sake.

Really? She just wanted to kill herself and now she doesn't want to die? And when she's inside Shuichi can't he control his body? He was like I will never do this but didn't even tried to stop her... wtf

Fed-Kun's army
Claire is a cunt, mc is spineless, figuratively and literally, I’ll keep reading just in case things improve

Dex-chan lover
That's some true psychological horror shit of being trapped in your own body whilst you go on a killing spree.

Pretty sure there's some Hulk Comics like that. Hell, even 40k has touched on it, damn.

Attacks and tries to kill random people in apartment, doesnt expect someone to kill her back 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Aight, I have some questions. When worn, does the suit gain more power? Or, is both the user and suit boys powers added together? Like, you could take another coin person and put them in there, will they be in like super duper powerful? Or, does his power just stay the same?

Users who are viewing this thread