Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - The Violent God That History Forgot

Fed-Kun's army
re-read the first chapter so its the first to reach 7 wins and not 3 lol
if that's the case if Kojiro win then this is what they call the great upset (i think) also....its REGEND the perfected REGEND and Poseidon is just another swallow so yeah i think he's gonna win this

I see, he is so good at losing that he can lose several times before the real one, truly a master. Also Poseidon isn't even gonna move from his spot because ''A God can be bothered with that''

The secret art of folding your imagination 1000 times. Truly a top-class ancient Japanese technique.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, we could've gone the rote where in Mycenaean Greece, Poseidon was actually a very priviledged figure and considered above Zeus according to some historians.

But no, sure, let's go with some made up story. That's fine too.

Dex-chan lover
aw rip older bro. only wanted his lil bros to look at him. btw what is the human's Valkyrie equipment this time?

So it´s gonna be a fight about who dies first from boredom or what? No critic, that would actually be intersting if done well.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind these wild new stories about the gods.

This is the dude that spent a his life staring at a swallow trying to hit it with his sword cause he was bored. Guess the manga is over. whats the next project?

Alright, fuck complaining about the Japanese guy probably being the first victor.

I like this dude.

Also, does anyone else think that seeing posidons backstory like this makes it feel like he's going to lose?

@buskin

I agree. This guy's character is really satisfying. I think I was being salty for no reason, especially since like this comic is about humanity unifying. We should've trusted the author more.

@buskin

I would like to believe you. But the backstory of gods were, for now, always first before the one of human. We seen the one from Thor, the one from Zeus. And each time we had the same feeling. Yet each time they won. Gloriously with Thor.

Users who are viewing this thread