Skeeter Rabbit!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Talent Gap

Dex-chan lover
Usa getting the big jelly over Shiika and now she live with her. Hope we don't get too much drama out of this.

Power Uploader
"chock full of dancing and masturbation".

Yeah. It's that kind of manga.

And last sentence:

"There's only one thing to do to a cute girl who shows up at your place"

Get her naked in the bath? Watch her masturbate? Fck her brains out? All of the above?

Power Uploader
Okay. Hands up who else had the JoJo GW dance sequence theme playing in their head when they read this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Seem like she just another harem member disguises as rival.

Dex-chan lover
@Evandel They didn't even look like the same at all. Gosh if you can't keep up with that, you have some problems.

OK so the MC is the one with short hair and is on the front page is named Usa, her friend with the ponytail is Miki, the other MC with the balck hair is Chika and the little girl is a new character and named Shiika. Hope it was clear enough cause i don't quite understand how they can look the same to someone.

@GoggledAnon Joke on you i don't watch JoJo

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe the author just blatantly said masturbation on the cover hahaha AND HOLD ON! No way you would start sweating from just ONE dance and much less down there gurl! I think someone is a little too excited!

Dex-chan lover
There is only one thing to do when your love rival stays in your house. Start a threesome.

Double-page supporter
the art is fine, but I don't get the sense of movement front it, it could be better in that regard

Dex-chan lover
This manga is such a tease!

The chapters drip out so slowly and the plot moves even slower. It gets you all excited then leaves you high and dry with anticipation that the next chapter will be better - only to do the same thing again.

@lilliwyt They do look the same. Never said anything about not knowing who is who. If you cant see that the author is suffering from the sameface syndrome then you are probably blind.

Dex-chan lover
@Evandel I don't know they look pretty different to me and thank for your concern but i'm only nearsighted.

Double-page supporter
It is chock-full of dancing and masturbation!
Going to need more of that latter, Uran. Unless you're talking about the readers that is.

>There's only one thing to do to a cute girl who shows up at your place!

Hello, police?

Users who are viewing this thread