The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Dex-chan lover
I thought I saw this on Secret Castle's website where they said it was a promotional manhwa for the novel where the manhwa wouldn't be continued. So did this become an actual manhwa?

@TrapCard113 @Lioness94 I think this became an actual manhwa, but I can be wrong. If you compare this chapter on Mangadex to the promotional manhwa on Secret Castle's website, you'll see that the art has changed drastically (And we haven't been introduced to the Monster Duchess family yet, but they were shown in the promotional version)

Double-page supporter
mangaupdate - https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=153948

@TrapCard113
Looking at the raws it might have :eek: It's up to 11 chapters as of 30th of last month

I found some of the chapter’s raw on toonkor:
https://toonkor.rest/괴물-공작가의-계약-공녀

If the link doesn’t work this just search up the name in Hangul on the website:
괴물 공작가의 계약 공녀

And if that doesn’t work, which happened to me then just search up the first word in Hangul and you’ll find it:
괴물

😊 happy reading

Double-page supporter
The whole family will get theirs. The royal family will know of the evil things they have done through the years.

Thank you very much for the releases. I have been interested in this story since I saw the promotional webtoon, but been unlucky with novel raws so far.
Thanks again for picking this up and I look forward to more chapters in the future.

Group Leader
Loving this series. I usually avoid the Long Strip format like a plague but this ones definitely one I'll make an exception for, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Can't wait for the next chapters.

Group Leader
BLESS THE SUDDEN 5 UPLOADS
I found this when it only had 2 releases 3 days ago so this is seriously a gift

I'm more curious at the black bunny in the front page XD and whose those 3 people behind the picture. I could guess the one sitting is the woman.

Users who are viewing this thread