Okite Kudasai, Kusakabe-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
I should get used to good series getting axed by now but it gets me every goddamn time.

Dex-chan lover
I should have known that the day he managed to get her out of bed was the day the axe would fall.

BUT STILL, THE COMFY MANGA WAS LOVELY

Fed-Kun's army
It makes me so sad when one of these slow pace and lovely manga gets axes juat cuz ppl want to see more fast paced shit

Dex-chan lover
so we got her nude because it's the end huh, too bad there wasn't more development 🤥

Dex-chan lover
NO! I refuse to believe this is the end. Please let there be a sequel or something.

Fed-Kun's army
they better get laid on an omake or something, the dude earned it xD

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, I'm disappointed it ended so abruptly while their relationship was still fairly up in the air.

However I'm honestly not surprised. The series was comfy, but taking it way too slow and easy for a coveted serialization slot, even by a fairly veteran mangaka with several series under their belt like Aki Eda.
Not enough progress was made, even if I enjoyed chapters individually. It really did look like an endless cycle of "heroine is sleepy, she goes to bed, hero comes in with trinkets and toys, they have a cute time, she stays in bed."

Bonnouji had that perfect formula of comfy emotional junk food and actual development that I wish this series could have had. Oh well. I wish Aki Eda the best of luck with whatever series they're headed to next (hopefully soon).

Users who are viewing this thread