Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure

I like how this dude disregards the people who summoned him into the world but readily believes and follows the instructions of a disembodied voice that says it's the soul of all the lost demons. Real survivalist.

Contributor
@tunabob The reason why is clear as day.

The people who summoned him want him to be a hero. This would likely mean a bunch of work on his end, and as an ordinary Japanese citizen he does not to grind himself to death in another world.

Meanwhile, the voice inside his head has commanded him to buy a slave girl and protect her. Not only is that easier, but he also can do whatever he wants so long as Cecil is safe.

Group Leader
It also was neither a command nor an order.
It asked him to do it as they believed him to be able to handle and care for her.
They also talked about rewarding him (swordsmanship and magic, which went "poof" with them apparently, last chapter he had a sword skill, coming from nowhere ? Maybe just something the author forgot explaining but come on).

The story seems to be pushing for, "underachieving and not shifting the status quo." It's a perfect statement for the isekai genre.

They are sowing seeds for possible reasons as to why the MC is so adamant on keeping a low profile (and probably ends up changing his mind because "protect the ones you love" or whatnot), but that seems chapters away.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shyning He had that swordsmanship skill at the start: https://mangadex.org/chapter/10023/10 (slightly covered up by the text)

The voice promised skills and info but didn't deliver anything before it vanished...

Anyway, I like this one so far. That said I am sure he won't end up in his wished for peaceful mediocrity.

Fed-Kun's army
The French version in the alt-names list is singular, guessing machine translation?
It effectively reads as: "I won an ultra-powerful woman/wife" (depending on the tone 'he' could be saying either)

Woman and wife are the same word (femme) and the meaning swaps contextually. Using it possessively (basically "his woman" or "my woman") adds the marriage upgrade automatically to the subject.

Dex-chan lover
Almost didn't remember this because of the cover seems like a big spoiler lol

It's not a bad isekai so far, although It hasn't gone anywhere with the plot yet.. But for some reason I just can't feel the dynamic between the characters.. It feels kinda shallow..?
Gonna keep following for now, but I don't really have high hopes for it. :x

The narrative is horrendous. It's very hard to follow exactly what's going on. I don't know if the original novel is like this too, but it doesn't look like the author himself is so all over the place, so I'll assume it's a problem of the manga adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread