Martial God's Space

Every chapter is pretty short. I guess I'll read it later when it has reached, at least, 70 chapters.

When these become Manhua they always feel so anime, nothing like the novels.

Aggregator gang
Ugh...yea that’s why I prefer to start manhwa after one has at least 50 chapters, it takes a while for them to get to the juicy parts of the wb/ln

These raws are only up to 22 unfortunately and according to the raws site it hasn’t updated for more than a couple months....

A maniac training to become powerfull ? I like it, try more to make the MC more Messy or more like jojo draw when MC get beaten

Dex-chan lover
have to say, if MC gets turned into a girl, his current outfit would look smashing on him

Group Leader
This is a post I'm making for Reddit/ Discord / Our Website/ MangaDex for the snipping situation were facing. Vote and talk here to help us decide our next step. Please spread it to other sites if you can to help reach our fan base throughout the net.

Dear Readers,

At this point, I have gathered that the snipers are another scanlation group based on a number of factors on the skill needed to clean/ typeset/ & translate both Korean & Chinese. While I have a guess at which group is doing it without anyone kind enough to come forward I'm unable to accuse one. But it does seem like their trying to force to drop series. But I will never drop a series in the face of snipers.

But the reason I wanted to talk about is how we should move our next step. There is a heated debate in every place on if whether should trash should reuse the sniper's chapters(Minus their troll Reteric & an explanation) or redo them. Their other main objective was to get donators and viewers to not support us by bombarding chapters and moving people away. And we're fine with redoing them as we have the translations. But some would argue to let them burn out. That's why I made a poll to help us decide our next step as its important.

<http://www.strawpoll.me/16537498>
<https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/9je03w/disc_trash_scanlations_being_sniping_situation/. Discuss it here.
Man scanlation groups have gone to a new low troll sniping.

@trashscanlations

At the end of the day you guys pick up more and more projects all the time.

The reason why people publish ahead of you is because you're too slow in realeasing chapters that they know they can focus on and release quicker.

Maybe don't pick up so many titles so the workforce can actually deal with how much they have to do rather than be spread thin intermittently throwing out chapters randomly without a schedule.

Trash Scanlation - Translation Depository: https://mega.nz/#F!wJ0XnCjJ!JCA1xzzKyrPlnu2JIPXfww

Fed-Kun's army
Wait the girl is the root? I would have more easily given a old man personality than a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread