They Say I Was Born a King's Daughter

So when do these misogynistic assholes going to stop or get their comeuppance? Because after 50 fucking chapters I'm getting tired of this shit. I don't want to slog through another 50 chapters to get my payoff.

Aggregator gang
@archiver idk bruh looking at the review son novel updates it doesnt get any better. Ill be avoiding this

OK Im pretty sure the author has a problem with men. The way they are portraied in this story is: They can be beautiful but all of them are evil and there only use is to be manipulated from woman to serve them. While the main character has some massive character flaws but that doesn't matter.
In here first live she never managed to say no to men she didn't love but happily got there present and uses them as she pleases. When she is then killed by an stalker the only tragedy is that she didn't manage to say "I love you" to the one guy she loves. Then when she reincarnets in to a world where woman are treated worse than in the dark ages, she can manage thanks to here ability to manipulate men. She never learns form here error in here first live and only manipulates men.

One of the worst Works i have read.

I recommend that you better read stories like "Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta..." or "Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter" there the ladies at least try to improve there situation without relying only on the men.

where's the english version gone? it was here a few months back...
also who is scanalating the chaps? I looked on baka/manga updates with no info on it... :'(

Group Leader
@Yarramie
There's a link to the Official English in the links. MD doesn't host official scanlations.

So basically this girl learns to wrap he male family around her finger to survive enough to change the world. Essentially, live, gain power, change the world, rinse, and repeat.

Imagine being so weak you get killed by a loser homeless NEET who lives off his mother by begging her for food after he waste his money on some cute girl

No offense to NEETS I just think this is funny

@Chuchlain I agree, the author frequent goes overboard with all that patriarchy bullshit, later on, it's become especially stupid and unrealistic. I dropped it somewhere around 100 ch. when the stupidity of events become unbearable.

Lots of people criticize how the MC relies on the men and manipulates them. But hey, remember the MC's situation here: women are treated as slaves. If currying to the guys' favor is what will keep her alive, then she has to do it.

Group Leader
Nice chapter. Really REALLY nice first chapter. I rate it 10 out of 10 even though I can't even see it.

Group Leader
@Archiver they dknt. Oh and even better at the end the dad and brother sacrafice 1000 women to win a war. And thats never mentioned again

The thing is, The MC isnt exactly likeable. She is a hypocrite. But you come to like her. though she is annoying.
her father and brothers changed a lot for her and help her a lot and loves her the most now but she still is acting on liking them and its all act and being fake.
She is manipulating men and the man she lvoed, she apparently suddenly loves him to the end of the world now.
The whole EWW WOMEN SHOULD BE SLAVES HOW DARE A WOMAN COME HERE and how they say WOMEN ARE NOT CUTE and HOW IS SHE ACTUALLY CUTE doesnt make sense bcuz cmon.
But in the end, after reading it all, it does feel like a part of your is miss. Like i spent days on reading this cuz its pretty long and im kind of attached. but it'll probs wear out sooner or later. The MC also doesnt understand feelings and looks at only a specific way and not in other point of views.

Users who are viewing this thread