Seikoku no Dragonar

Just because the MC isn't a big swinging dick with yaoi hands doesn't make him a beta male. He has serious magical gifts and is decisive in a crisis. Sure you wouldn't want him at your back in a bar fight, now. He has time to grow yet. Given the skills he's already shown in bringing out the best in the girls near him, this kid could grow into a real leader.

The manga ends really abruptly, if you're remotely interested in the whole story, just go straight to the LN.

It would have been a pretty good manga, even though it's a bit to childish and generic for me, but the fact that the last 20-40% of the story was summarized in the last chapter really ruined it for me, that also meant a lot of things were left unexplained, also Navi's fate and the fate of the dragon race were never talked about.
every since it was revealed that Eco can give birth and has to create the next generation of dragons by mating with humans, the hole harem rivalry thing became pointless, she pretty much can only mate with Ash, so they have to end up as a couple, so there is absolutely no room for any other girl, unless they live in a world where it's possible for him to have multiple wives/concubines, which at least in the kingdom of Chevron is possible, but if that were the case then again there would be no point in the fight for him as they could all have him
I didn't watch the anime of it because the reviews were pretty poor, probably because they pulled the same crap ending as in the manga, so reading the light novel might be the only way to get the full story, but i'm not gonna be doing that.

Lucky Portuguese, getting a translation. Made me think the translation got a come back. Seems it won't ever come back. Season 2 anime when?

Double-page supporter
Can't really stand the first 5 chapter XD, so I'm dropping.
Also, why such a high rating? 7* not like 4-6*
Is this kind of manga really popular at one point there?
My friend recommend me this one, he like this tho but I really can't stand it for some reason.
There is so much conflicting and weird conclusion that any normal people would not go to.

Anyway, the very story is ok but most conflict in it just so weird and really make my blood boiled up when they just ended a conflict in a whachy way that doesn't solve the foundation of the said conflict and some just get solved out of nowhere like it suppose to bring something to the table but I just so done giving a mind to it when is just got bringed up, like I ordered a simple food, drink and dessert but the dessert and drink come first and I wait for how god fvkin know long then the food came out after I done with my dessert and drink, I'm not hungry anymore and they just bring the food to me after I waited so long just for me not wanting to eat the main dish.

DON'T GET MY TAKE TOO SERIOUSLY, THIS ONLY APPLY FOR CHAPTER 1-5 AS I ONLY FINISHED THOSE.
Maybe the story got better after there, but I got no experience to tell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread