BlazBlue - Variable Heart

Can someone do the translation?

Can get the raw from here
http://rawneko.com/manga/blazblue-variable-heart-raw/
or
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/o652dfwupa9p8/Blazblue#o652dfwupa9p8

Someone please translate this. It's a great series and i hate to see it stop because no one has translated Ch. 4 and so on. Please continue this Bear Necessities Scans!!

Dex-chan lover
Holy frack. This is finally being updated? Thank you Marionette Scans!

Small post-script: Cajun is Kajun in the localization. Don't know if it matters but yeah. Looks good so far!

Next chapter won't be out till next week.
Group is currently on an expedition to observe hibernating bears in Siberia.

Dex-chan lover
So like, did Bear Necessity Scans snipe Variable Heart only to immediately drop it? Where's the love?

so marionette picked this up
and bear released new chapters only to drop this again and have it in hostage?

So?? when can we expect someone to translate this and actually finish it? i hope someone who love this serie will eventually pick it up and finish translating the rest of the story since the raw is long finished at Chapter 18.

i can't wait to binge this manga all over again once the translation is over someday soon ^^ hope everything goes well.

@MRPANDOPOOL read BlazBlue - Remix Heart. Mei was a boy who merged with a Grimore and become a woman. So basically Mei is Transgender, by means of Magic. So anything she is in gets listed as Gender "Swap" or Gender Bender depending on site.

5 months later no update for the past 3 months i wonder what's happening? did it get dropped again?

who said a serious story is better for this series again? Oh, the same people that doesn't read this nor loved the previous one.. tbh I prefer the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread