Otoyomegatari

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter is THE chapter.
But what about the older chapters? Maybe, just maybe, I could upload them, but I have only till chapter 51.

Dex-chan lover
Notify me it pages appear out of order and to add the correct translation groups.
Or correct yourself if you can.

Double-page supporter
This is beautifully drawn.
In the utilitarian West, the ornate clothing of Asia seems like the stuff worn only on festival days, but instead, they wear them every day. It's strange to see, although the scenery is probably pretty austere, making such ornamentation a welcome break.
I've only seen part of Chapter 1, but I must say that the boy husband is extremely lucky to have this woman for his wife.

Double-page supporter
Why is her name "Amira" in the beginning, but "Amir" later on?

Double-page supporter
Duratrans has some interesting insight in his blog post.
I wonder if "Henry Smith" has a doctorate? Perhaps he actually *is* a doctor, but just not the medical kind. He is certainly the very model of the absentminded professor, at times. I like his character, and the way he seems so unassuming, but occasionally shows us some act of bravery or decisiveness.
I still hold out hope for Smith and Tarasu . . .

Double-page supporter
Here's a bit of perspective on the wedding of our favorite twins:

"And then there is Tajikistan, a small central Asian nation that could adopt many monikers — Country of Beautiful Mountains, Realm of Terrifying Roads, and, best of all, Land of the Unibrow." (https://www.pri.org/stories/2010-11-27/where-unibrow-reigns)

Also applies in Uzbekistan. It's considered to be very feminine and attractive.

Contributor
This manga is award-winning for a reason. One of the best historical dramas IMO and the characters are captivating. I recommend reading!!!

Double-page supporter
I've been watching a YouTube channel called "Food Ranger". This guy eats stuff along the Silk Road. Lots of pilaf and mutton, but in one episode, he is invited into a home to eat. It looks like Karluk's family home, with the wide covered platform where activities occur during the day, and the dirt courtyard.

Here's a URL for Tajik Bread Making, in which women decorate their bread as we see in this manga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDooZz9US7g

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder when is the story going to go back to our girl Pariya? I mean, I really like the main characters, they are lovely and charming but Pariya is just yhe best girl.

Twi

.....this is my favorite chapter. I can’t believe that just happened!

Aggregator gang
@Twi Exactly. I gave up along time ago thinking that it would never happen. :D

Edit: Smith better not disappoint us! We've waited years for this.

Fed-Kun's army
Kind of have to hope that this convinces Smith to take her back to England with him, and just pay Ali handsomely to take photographs for him; otherwise there are potential tragedy flags going up all around. ;_;

Edit: Just because we have an "edit" button now, woo!

Fed-Kun's army
Yesyesyesyes. I was hoping this would happen after looking on the raws. Yes!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm crying so much... This is like a fairy tale, I can't believe this is happening !

Users who are viewing this thread