Golden Kamuy - Vol. 20 Ch. 197 - Pampered Brat

Dex-chan lover
Holy sheep Ogata, you're gonna get more than a punch from the gang if you continue like this :v

Fed-Kun's army
since when does ogata know russian? His motivations have been so confusing but kiroranke was from russia

Dex-chan lover
Fuck for some reasom I felt this chapter as super short, must've been cause it was super interesting!

Dex-chan lover
So we’ll finally see how Koito turned into Tsurumi’s loyal dog in the next chapter.
Ogata doing Ogata things again wasn’t as surprising as his ability to speak in Russian.

Waiting until after golden week is going to be hard. This chapter gave so much but just leads the readers to more questions! Ogata speaking Russian isn't too shocking - keep in mind when he went off for the sniper battle with Vasily, he said he was going to ask them for answers. Vasily didn't die, he could have talked to him and we just don't know it yet. Ogata teaming up with Kiro with only knowledge of Japanese would be a terrible idea on his part and would lead to a huge power imbalance between the two of them. The cat alliance was likely formed very early in the manga or before the manga starts.

I'm more curious about how Tsurumi started grooming Koito - was this to get at his father or him or both? What did he do that Koito needs his praise? Is this a death flag for Koito or a change in his direction as he finds his purpose and fights back at Ogata?

VIP
see, this is why i guess he has relation to soviet government. his action soo far would make more sense with that.

but damn,everyone here is badass...

Dex-chan lover
Big alarm when Ogata suddenly started talking russian. Also what the fuck did they thought it would happen, god damn, its Ogata.

Dex-chan lover
@belkrax
Well, he got a poison arrow through the eye, his eye carved out of his skull, and lost a ton of blood in a frigid environment.
Also, he's a sniper, so he's not expected to be as resilient as Sugimoto the Immortal.

Not exactly reasons for them to believe he can still pull off stunts like this.

Dex-chan lover
Ogata is the personification of "I'm not even mad, that's impressive"

I mean, not even going over the russian thing, whatever that might entail.

All those wounds, blood loss and poisoning, and this motherfucker, this motherfucker with sniper training, used to slowing his heartbeat to assist on his shooting.

He slows his fucking heart beat just to help him create an opening for him to escape. After all that bullshit, he had the mental faculties for THAT.

And when he has the opening, does he fucking run?

No. Because this cautious bastard knows someone might try to check or maybe kill him, so he makes it LOOK like he ran for it, but he actually takes a hostage and creates a whole trap.

Seriously, not even mad, that's just fucking impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread