BTOOOM! - Vol. 20 Ch. 95 - The Weight of a Life

Dex-chan lover
I am LOL'ing so hard. How is this guy NOT dead? Those explosions were (drawn) close enough that he should have been killed several times over and/or had some severe injuries/issues. I know, I know ... plot convenience. They need one last obstacle AND they need somebody to whittle down the numbers. There are still too many people alive ... I can spot at least two more that will probably die including Mr. Plot Armor over here.

jak

Contributor
@anywaybye

If your group sticks with it until the end, will you be doing the good or bad ending first?

Group Leader
@jak My group does plan to stick with this until the end. As far as the endings go, we're planning on releasing both on the same day.

lol I am not gonna advertise another site here. Just saying there are English chapters out there if you want to search

You could always go to a bookstore that carries manga and see if you can find volume 20-24 if you can't wait for fan translations. The volumes are also on Amazon digitally too for $7 a pop.

Dex-chan lover
@compsci88
Im pretty sure mangadex doesnt care if you link to another site

Unlike kissmanga... got hit with a permaban for simply mentioning mangadex

Contributor
This is like the time when Himiko's boob deflected Date's BIM. (Except x9 the fanservice over plot.)

Aggregator gang
The bomb was literally at his feet, and that explosion was equal to the size of a hand grenade, he should be meat putty. Not to mention this stupid crucified bomb shit or the seemingly infinite ammunition which only seem to run out at plot convenient moments. No wonder translators keep dropping this; this shit just keeps on getting more ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, he ran out of ammo, but I would’ve been more satisfied if his legs got blown off instead

I hope he gets eaten by those lizards later on

Users who are viewing this thread