Stravaganza ~ Isai no Hime ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - To The Death

Such great fight
Who would have guessed when the series started we would see something like this?

Group Leader
Claria goes from wanting to get peace to "but we have to fight to get it" to "I'll this bastad... alone even if it costs my life" to "I'll kill him with my people's help"... Really nice storytelling about learning about live, war and peace. Kudos Ahikito-sensei

Fed-Kun's army
What a stupid death, his army was right there. I mean, obviously he won't command much loyalty when he's a team-killing psychopath, but they still went all the way to war with him, so he ought to have had carried SOME fucking respect, otherwise his own soldiers could've just killed him at any time.

@boldmonkey it is their way. I don't even think fighting together is in their mindset.
Plus, they believe in strength so if the chef can't prove it, he/she is dead by right.

Damn, was intense. Now just to wait for the supposed reinforcement (the Bockles? Is there any other known major race left?) to wrap the war up... though I'm not sure how it will actually goes with the Orks rampaging and the whole alliance almost decimated.

@Ironclad Could be the ol' socket and rivet technique. If those shields are your life, you better damn well lose an arm before you give them up...

Dex-chan lover
That was a great fight, but, did they forgot that they are surrounded by a bunch of orcs just as crazy as their leader?

They are done for if the reinforcements don't come right now.

@boldmonkey that mean he is tough or think he is tough enough to take 10 head on.
He manages to, he is good chef, stronk chef.
He doesn't, he is bad chef, weak chef.
Anyway, he did not ask for help so...

Dex-chan lover
@unk0damnation: They troops are already decimated. After all at least one of every ten is dead, because that's what "decimated" means😀

Users who are viewing this thread