RED: Living On the Edge - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Catch Me, Please Mr. Fallen Angel 2

Dex-chan lover
"If you shoot any children i will kill you"

Woman shoots all the kids she can, doesn't gets killed.

Owen's an interesting antagonist. Seems like he's held onto some sense of morality and basic decency despite very much being a villain.

@Doomroar
Also, it probably would have been a very bad idea to draw iron on 'mom' when he's on a murder high and still has a ton of guns on him. Especially when the objective they came for is right there in front of them. A time and a place to sort that out later, I imagine.

Dex-chan lover
@SparkyLark he is just all talk we will see her getting away with it for a while now, until her inevitable encounter with the prostitute in which she will die on a duel.

I put money on this prediction, i am so sure about it they may as well be spoilers.

@dan I think these chapters are mostly here to hype up/flesh out the opposing faction. This Owen guy looks kind of cool

@DanTheFlyingMan They demonstrate that the villains aren't like normal RPG mobs and bosses who just sit in their place and wait for the hero to come to challenge them (or cheese the fuck out of them). They found out (or supposed) who sold them out and came to deal with the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread