Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Progress

I thought that this manga couldnt be more depressive...
now i dont know if phos is gonna be in the next chapters ;-;

Aggregator gang
land of the lustrous, more like land of the eternal suffering

Dia asking "can i watch?" though XD

Land of eternal suffering for poor Phos.
Seriously, what is their problem? This is starting to get plainly tiring at this point. I keep hoping things will turn around for Phos, but I'm starting to think that I am hoping for something that will just not happen >_<

Are people on this site dumb or what? The earth gems are like that because they think that phos is a traitor for going to the lunarians and then doing the same for other gems.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Earth Gem are jerks. At least Eucleas was interested in what Phos wanted to say. He's perceptive enough to know when Phos is lying (as seen in earlier chapters), so he knew at that moment Phos was telling the truth.

Bort, you fuck. This is why Diamond left you.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I originally didn't like Eucleas, since he was so different and suspicious. Now I realize that he's just the most perspective to emotions and change. He actually tries to self insert into the place of others and try to understand the root of their emotions. His sensitivity to change is what made him move to try and stop it to begin with, because to him, and the rest of the gems, change isn't normal. Now this mentality is backfiring on him since he still wants to know why Phos did what he did. I hope he ends up trying to accept change and how to learn from it, since it's been pointed out that the gems are very rejecting of change.

Glad to see Euclase finally getting some info, if only they were a little more curious and daring like Phos so that they actually go out to seek information

Is it going to be another hundred years before Phos is put back together. 😟

Users who are viewing this thread