Suddenly unexpected foodie chapter

Also, they skipped the part where
Mira makes some partial summoning experiments that once again broke Hinata's worldview 😅

Dex-chan lover
My intention was to take a break from this in the previous chapter because it was wonderful and I didnt want a cliffhanger now but I'm glad I was weak and saw one more because is just Mira being cute hahaha amazing, thanks for the translation!

Now now, will this Chorogon turn into a human

also thanks for the delicious chapter!

Forcing food chapters into every last reincarnation/isekai/etc seems a must these days... I guess it's an easy way to extend the chapter for no content.

I hate shokugeki no souma for making those foodgasm and highly descriptive (and uncessarey) eating feelings so popular.
So many words (really, a lot of words) wasted for something that is completely useless for the story.

Dex-chan lover
@LGear Yeah, I'm bummed that that part seemed to have been skipped. Though they've skipped stuff before, such as Mira helping a random summoner on the side of the road before running into the wind spirit.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, for a former middle age man. Mira sure embodies peak femininity without even realizing it

Fed-Kun's army
If nothing else, food manga and related scenes in other manga, are convincing people to eat better than ramen and cereal.

@MisterXiado

That shouldn't take much convincing honestly...
Good food in general makes everyone hungry. Especially when it's cooked right in front of you.

In case anyone didn't quite get the omlette on rice (aka omurice) thing, it looks like this IRL: https://youtu.be/BLIDS27ZJhg?t=446

Users who are viewing this thread