Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 69

Power Uploader
I'm still waiting to for Shiromanta to reveal what those photos above Takeda's bed are, and why he flipped them over.

iu

Aggregator gang
I see what's happening. The grandfather probably bred with a small woman and the child likely made the same decision. With their genetics diluted with dwarfism, the women of the Igarashi family now seek out tall men to restore height to the family gene pool but little do they know they are dooming Takedas bloodline to a similar fate, one of inabilities to reach high shelves and manlet jokes. There is a subtle message being relayed to the readers about the dangers of breeding with short women; it's an endless cycle which dooms multiple bloodlines of giants to shrivel down to midgets in a few generations!

Fed-Kun's army
Grandpa is fucking musculine asf, damn chad grandpa

Double-page supporter
I'd be offended too if my D getting larger and she still not noticing it...
Oh wait...

Dex-chan lover
Futaba might be depressed about her breast size, but those spats & those thighs are SMOKIN'!

Double-page supporter
i think they actually really fit her
are we getting plastic surgery in manga? that would be extremely interesting to see

Contributor
Women and breast size is like men and penis size. There are certain truths.
[ul]* Within our same sex, size matters a whole lot. Power rankings or something. Bigger = higher on the totem pole.
* No matter what the opposite sex says, we will never really believe that it isn't as big a deal for them.
* We all see unusually large or even small one(s) and might wonder what it'd be like to take that for a test drive, but that doesn't mean we'd necessarily prefer it for our daily driver. Could be far from it.
* Most people prefer average-ish.
* Just like Rule 34 teaches us. If you can imagine a body type, there are a whole bunch of people out there who find that the most attractive person in the world.[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
Page 3 last panel
"I'm sure your partner know that" → "knows that"

Users who are viewing this thread