Author Lets make a story!
And as he pressed harder, her back started to split into two, from which barbed mechanical flesh hooks sprung forth.

"Onii-chan, what the frick?"

Last edited 7 days ago by DANDAN_THE_DANDAN.

The FBI noticed the shenanigans, and started to acquire funding for a nuke...
But the boy knew that he had to protect his wizardly little sister from the DBI's investigative teams because his imouto is actually a top-secret magic mercenary from another world who is here to assassinate the president.

Last edited 7 days ago by DANDAN_THE_DANDAN.

His imouto now took form of some kind gainax mecha and the boy need to ride on her cute butt to escape from FBI
But then he saw the truth, the big boobed FBI-chan truth.
And then he woke up, glad to know that the nightmare was all a dream, that his life was still normal, and that nothing weird was going to get to him, and because of this, he has now gained a death wish for simply having obtained dark knowledge from said dream.
His dreams came back time and time again and he felt lost and confused that he sought to acquire his not-so-legal loli stepsister's affections.
But just as he was about to confess his love to his little imouto, he accidentally tripped over a conveniently-placed banana peel and fell on her while pressing her robot-transformation boobies.
Her transformation killed the boy.
But it turns out that his shota/loli mother thing is a wizard that learned the arts of necromancy.
"Arise, my son." said the shota/loli mother with a 20cm peepee.
"eat this and never die so that you may eat my ass for all eternity"
There was a magic circle in the middle of the room and it was shining: and a 10 meter tank rose out.
It was Truck-kun's cousin, Sensha-chan
The hatch opened & a perky high school girl clad in a sailor uniform popped her head out, smiled, & put her hand on her cheek, looking at the resurrected boy.

Last edited 5 days ago by Markgraf.

"Hello, boy! I'm here to ara ara you!!" she smiled as strongly as she is smug.
The perky high school girl started to ara ara him, much to the jealousy of his shota/loli mother.

Last edited 5 days ago by AfterMidnightMoon.

"No, this is just wrong..." the boy muttered, "MY HEART BELONGS TO NONE OTHER THAN SHREK!!!"

"Oh? Is that so?" said the perky high school girl as her eyes faded into a pair of dark pools staring coldly at the boy.

Last edited 4 days ago by Markgraf.