Lets make a story!

one sentence per person

One day, there was a boy who lives with his normal family in a normal house.

Dex-chan lover
As the boy chopped some firewood outside for the family, a passing witch gave him a fortune cookie (in it contained just one word: Mangadex.org).

Soon after he received the fortune cookie, he was confused what "mangadex.org" actually is

The boy put the meaningless phrase out of his mind, and dropped the paper in a creek as he headed back home. Little did he know what vile spirits this simple action would summon...

Fed-Kun's army
As he opened the door of his house, his loli mother warmly greeted "Welcome back~ Would you like dinner first? A bath? Or…".

Dex-chan lover
"OH MY GOSH MY WILDEST DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!!" said the boy with excitement, failing to realize that, quite the distance away, the paper which is deep within the waters of the creek is currently glowing with magical powers.

Reading the paper again carefully, and the paper granted the boy a power to be whichever main character in a manga he had read at mangadex.org...

Contributor
But... He has only gone to mangadex.net, so he never knew what mangadex.org is

Dex-chan lover
He knew there was only two paths he could take now: Embrace the darkness and take the name starting with K or start his journey for redemption by spreading fluffness.

Dex-chan lover
However, he chose the third option: wait until he have achieve hentai-protagonist hair and write his own erotica, I mean, what could go wrong?

(Reference)
Dj5RKXUV4AAUWlB

Dex-chan lover
It was then that the god of decency rained down her wrath and shaved his hair.

Double-page supporter
why mohawk? he asked .
i choose you to go to hell and banish every demon you meet said the god of decency
but..why ? i want to bang chicks not demon said him with reculant tone
TRUST IN MOHAWK!

Fed-Kun's army
The infuriated boy then went back as he agonizing on demons and his new hairstyle just to found his loli mother transformed to shota with 20cm peepee.

Dex-chan lover
So he ran out of the house realizing how traumatic it would be for both of his parents to find out.

Dex-chan lover
As he escaped from life-shattering shame, a single root from a far away tree has poked just high enough above the ground to catch the young man's toe; only to realize that he have fallen over a small child with his hands fondling all over her perhaps-legal breasts.

All of the sudden, a sound of sirene can be heard from a far
"This.. might not even legal at all" he said, while fondling her perhaps not so legal breast, while doing weird things to her.

Dex-chan lover
"Ah keep doing it, you're making me feel good!" said the legal loli, "Ah yes that's my robot-transformation spot press harder!!"

Users who are viewing this thread