29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta

Group Leader
So far it's
Rettou Me no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitage Rareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku
Shikkoku tsukai no saikyo yusha nakama zen’in ni uragira retanode saikyo no mamono
29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta

3 more new series after these 🤔
So busy now 😅

@ninjadork you say for now so let me give you a little spoiler about the future... nothing big but a particular trait that can be interesting.

he is more dense than a rock and the heroine will first manipulate him and then drug him for than do some reverse r***... and is so possessive to become a yandere if other girls approach him willing to kill not only him but the other girls too

this "spoiler" come from the raw that I follow in a site... btw, till now only the chapter 0 and 1 are out.

Double-page supporter
Checking some of the tags from the web novel i dunno if this is gonna be funny or disturbing.

Dex-chan lover
"This manga is a work of fiction. It doesn't relate to any real person or group."

Good thing it had that warning. I thought this was based on a true story at first.

Fed-Kun's army
What's the point of having "A 29 years old guy living single" as a title if you changed him into 19 years old kid in the first chapter for fuck sake....

Aggregator gang
I read spoilers of this manga's web novel, and turns out that the MC is scum and hypocrite.
Not your usual barely okay isekai; it is but a trash isekai, so abort!?

MD@Home
This is the blandest most boring and generic start to a manga. I know isekai reserves itself some degree of convenience, but there is just no effort on this one. Dropped harder than I was when my mum first held me.

another trash.....come on...writers need to be unique..there are so many horror or crime manga but they atleast add some flavor of their own but this damn trend of isekai/tensei mangas are just boring

at this point im blaming the fuckheads thats reading and enjoying crap like this..YOU guys are the reason why we have this below average type of manga to read. check yourself.

I remember reading the WN last year. Let's see if they plan to still follow the WN route since I don't know if they changed some things in the LN

oh how i wish a writer would try to break the system and make an ugly and fat OP MC. Extra point if its a female.

Users who are viewing this thread